Looking for raiding guild

im a 376 ench shaman with a ele off spec im looking for a late night raiding guild i can raid any day after 8 pm server time but no later then 11 pm or i can raid any time on wednesday or thursday with those being my day’s off from work

im looking for a guild that full clears heroic and is pushing in to mythic’s

my past raid experience is AOTC in EN and AnBT in legion with just casual raiding in WOD with a group of friends in game and getting AOTC in SOO in MOP with pushing up to garrosh on heroic up until WOD prepatch with just missing the kill by 10 percent on the last night

here is a link to my warcraft logs from my last two raids teams warcraftlogs/character/id/977133#zone=19&private=1&difficulty=3

if you would like to get a hold of me my btag is mikechaos#1897 or my discord is mikechaos#0809

<LökTar>[H] on Hyjal is currently recruiting Dazar’alor. Our Uldir progress is 2/8M 8/8H and BoD is 4/9N. Currently interested in finding a few DPS and 2 Healers. Our raid times/nights are Tue & Wed 7pm pst to 10pm pst. We are willing to teach/coach however it would be nice to have some past raiding experience. We have high value in effort and personality as skill/strats can be taught. If you’re interested please fill out an application and/or contact an officer Rasi#1419 (Doubltap GM), Amuyaa#1723 (Amuyaa Co-GM), or Luxxury#11885 (LuxuryHeals Officer).

Application:form.jotform.com/LoktarHyjal/loktars-application
WoWProgress:wowprogress.com/guild/us/hyjal/L%C3%B6kTar
Guild Website:loktar-hyjal.shivtr.com

still looking for a guild i also got my balance druid to 120 if he is a better fit for your team let me know

still looking for a guild got my balance druid to 378 ilvl