Looking for raiding guild

Wife and I are new to the server and looking for a social and active raiding guild. We have a lot of XIV Savage experience but are newer to WoW’s raiding, but we’re both fast learners. I main warlock (all 3 specs because lock is life and love), she’s a healing main currently enjoying MW monk and is looking to level a druid. I also enjoy priest (shadow or heals) , mage, warrior, and DK.

We’d like to raid 2-3 days a week and preferably ending at ~11pm EST on the weekdays for both of us, however I can flex and raid more or later if needed.

Hello,
We are a small - Mid size Horde Guild on US Area52 and are looking for players to come raid with us and experience The Shadowlands together. Our goal is to clear AOTC for each raid tier and perhaps dabbling in some mythic if that’s what the guild is feeling. We also do M+, as well as help each other out and have fun together no matter what we are working on.
We are in need of Healers at the moment but we accept all classes and have room for everyone :smiley: We are a mature group of players 21+ with an active discord because we love to socialize and unwind at the end of the day.

Raid times are currently Fridays: 7pm est - 11pm est // Saturdays: 8pm est - 11pm or 12am est. Which ever fits peoples schedules. (We are flexible and understand people have jobs and families ect.)

If interested please reply here or feel free to message me on discord:
Big Papa Flex#5416
-Cheers

Hello,

Not sure if you have interest more in raiding with the above guild on the weekend, but if you are interested in weekday raiding, I am the GM of a horde A-52 guild that raids M/W 630-930pm EST.

Our guild is a mix of grizzled WoW vets and newcomers. We formed late in 8.3 but still were about to get 12/12N + AOTC Heroic within a month.

Our goal is to get the AOTC equal each patch in Shadowlands, and we are only looking for a few more people just to take advantage of the 14 man raid roster. We have space for a lock and a MW, among a few variables if you guys are interested.

Please feel free to add IAmTheDanger#1130 if you’re interested in talking more :slight_smile:

Hey, we raid 9pm-12am Tues/Wed. Shoot me a pm if you’re still looking for a guild and we’ll see if we may be a good fit.
Discord: Leogo#3453
Battlenet: Leogo#1507

Hello maurin!
My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around! We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable, and our main goal is to have fun together!

We raid Weds/Thurs from 8:30-10:30 pm EST. Evolved is a Horde guild on Area52. We also have a sister Alliance guild on Proudmoore.

You can contact me at Grimmy#1990 if you have more questions.

Here is a link to our recruitment post: [H] Evolved Gaming, 18+ guild recruiting! 10/10H CN - #348 by Grímmie-area-52

Our times would fit perfect for you both!

Guild: <Rägnarok>
Faction: Horde
Server: Area52

Looking for like-minded, Adult, drama free raiders and non-raiders for Shadowlands!
All raid spots are competitive! Raids are Tues/Wed 8-11pm EST. Reach out to us for more info! We would love to hear from you! Discord: Fel#6958 Aearo#6958