Looking for raiding Guild

Hello. I am new to this server after making the jump from an overcrowded server and am looking for a home (along with 7 others.) Ideally, we are looking for an MC guild or one that is on the verge. As of now, we range in levels of 56-60 (specs and classes listed below) and most of us have previous raid experience MC/BWL. Preferably, times that work for the most of us are 9:00 p.m. Server time for raiding, or a little after. Nonetheless, and most importantly, looking for good times, good people, and to help with progression. Thanks for reading.

Please contact me in-game as Grimvisage or here, thanks.

Myself Warrior Prot specced at the moment, but would like to 2 hand fury for raids. (Open though)
56 Holy Priest
60 Fire Mage
60 Frost Mage
60 Warlock SM/Ruin
58 Hunter SV
60 Enhancement Shaman

This is for Horde side, obviously. Cant seem to find a way to edit.

Message Zarlen in-game, or on Discord @ Zarlen#1079. I’ll be doing the same if I catch you online. I’d like to chat with ya because it sounds like you guys would be a perfect fit for what we’re looking for. Feel free to read my post here as well here: [H] <Elite> Recruiting for Raiding - #7 by Cheeseknife-windseeker

Thanks!

Sounds good, Zarlen. I should be on later this afternoon and I will look you up. Thanks

1 Like

Hello; XL second MC group starts November 1st 9-12 server time. Raid Days for 2nd MC group are Friday & Mondays. They need DPS such as fury warrior, mages, locks, other range classes. our 1st raid team is 10 / 10 MC and 1 / 1 Ony. So with a large amount of people helping both teams with potions, flask, and dungeons. Contact me in-game Deadlybolts for more info. With an large amount of people hitting level 60 we will make a third raid team in the future. we knock out Ony. twice a week and soon will the 2nd raid team as well.

1 Like