Looking for raiding guild

Hello, I am hunter 7/9 m BoD and am half decent at my class. Looking to join a laid back group who is ok if I am not there every single raid day. I will be there most but have current rl stuff that can get in the way sometimes. I would be happy with aotc this patch at best. Any days work and times ideally would be after 8 pacific. Cheers!

jusjuice#1853

Hi Jusjuice! We are a new guild called It Cant Be. We are looking for members to join our guild and our journey to achieve CE this upcoming raid.

We are a bunch of IRL friends who have been playing since vanilla and finally decided to make our own raid! Our leaders are 8/9M BoD Exp and are looking for members to create a fun and outgoing raid environment while downing bosses as well.

For a guild that just started last week we are currently 8/8N and 1/8H while carrying some pugs until we recruit to complete our roster! This week we plan on completing one more week of normal to gear up some players who re rolled for us and head right into heroic afterwards.

Our raiding schedule is:
Tuesday 8-11pm EST
Thursday 8-11pm EST

Here is our link in case you want to view any extra details! Hope to hear from you!

Btag - Casti15#1473