Looking for Raiding Guild

Me and my brother are looking for a raiding guild any night besides monday night, and time frame from 5-9 is what we are looking for. If you have something within this please respond. Thanks

Good afternoon! When you say 5-9… is that pm? am? eastern? central? Our guild on Triumphant is looking for some chill peeps, we raid Tuesday/Thursday 7pm-10pm Central if that would work for ya. hit me up friend!
Discord : Bazooka Charlie#4439

Hay man lets chat i think this can work out for us all

Mal’Ganis Chocolate Milk is currently 8/10H with 10/10H leadership SOD raiding/mythic+ guild. We are looking for laid back and focused raiders to flush out the rest of our raid team. LF skilled players and anyone looking to have fun. We also do PVP on all levels and are big into Mythic Key Stones.

Current class needs -
Everything!

HUGE NEEDS -
Rogue
Warrior
mage
warlock

Always looks good on applicants if you are ready and willing to Flex regarding specs and follow the meta needs.

Raid time= 7pm-10pm CST Tues/Thurs

Any class that is not listed and wish to join feel free to pm as skills is Very important!

feel free to post here or
Discord-
Daylightfall#5945
Envys#1180
Drecken#2957

5-9PM CST sorry so both of those are just an hour to late and also i need to correct we cant make thursdays now we can make mondays.