Looking For Raiding guild

1. Times/time zones : EST with start times 6/7PM and end times 11pm/12am any days of the week are fine
2. Faction preference : Horde!
3.About Me . I have been playing on and off for about 10 years. looking to find a Hardcore/Semi-Hardcore guild to raid with Long term
I have been an AoTC raider since SoO tell now with the expectations of time I took of the game to IRL. Coming back looking to get into the swing of things again.
aside from raiding, I like to do Keys(still learning so I can start doing bigger keys)
4. Prefer semi-Hardcore
5. Current progression /experience:4/9N BoD, 2/8M Aotc Uldir.
Logs. None on Rogue just starting to get geared up after taking a short break from the game
Demon Hunter
-warcraftlogs.com/character/us/zuljin/Rocindh#bybracket=1
-raider.io/characters/us/zuljin/Rocindh
Monk Logs -www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/38298118#zone=19&difficulty=4
(switched to Melee DPS Rogue/ DH)
6. Contact info:
Btag Rocin#1569
Discord Rocin#5094(best way to get in touch)

Just to be clear what toon is it you are looking to raid on?

Hey there! We raid on Wed/Thur 8p to 11p Zuljin server time. I added you on bnet! Suliet#1851

Hello…we are looking for a rogue!
looking for a few more dedicated skilled players. We want a chill raid environment that still looks to progress. We have successfully been achieving that goal for last few expansions now while having a good time. We have lost a few people not really feeling BFA so looking for more to join our raiding roster. We will be doing AOTC/meta achievs and a few mythics. 3rd Xpac as a group.

Raid Times: Wed and Thurs 8-10:00pm
Soon to start: RBG Group

Needs: Heal with os dps/Rogue
DPS - Will consider all vet players

Casuals and alts of all levels welcomed!
If interested contact Mayching. Mayabella BT = Maybella#1211

Hi Rocin,

Currently 9/9H, and 1/9M, Stormfall sounds like a fit for you! We are an AotC / M+ focused guild. A large part of our community are prior CE raiders, who don’t want to put the time into mythic raiding anymore. We do jump into mythic for the loot pinatas, but CE is not our focus. Our discord is blown up daily by our large active community. We have anywhere from 10-20 people or more online nightly. We are an ACTIVE guild!

We raid Tuesday and Wednesday, from 8pm - 11pm EST on Area 52 a heavily populated horde server (93%)!

Give our recruitment thread a look and reach out to one us if you’d like to chat! Good Luck in your search!