Looking for Raiding guild for SL

Heyo. im looking for a Raiding guild for SL. looking for a guild that can do heroic pretty easily and get onto mythic progression quickly. I havnt played much of BFA as expac wasnt my cup of tea. I was Raid leader of a Heroic progression guild in Legion through Argus. After i went on to a new group to get half way through mythic…

Looking for a group of people to do keys and mythic raids with that can communicate well knows wtf they are doing and we can all have fun. Raid times must be 730 or later PST.

Currently Leaning more toward a Spriest for SL but can be persuaded into resto druid.

Hit me up in game at kamikos #11792 for any questions/offers.

Thanks

Kami

Faction: Horde
Realm: Hyjal
Raid Times: Wed/Thur 7:30 - 10:00pm PST

Hello Tomanation! I am the GM / Raid Lead for Take on Me, a two day mythic progression guild located on Hyjal (Horde).

If you are interested in learning more about us and want to be a part of a guild with a proven history and a bright future feel free to stop by our forum post and use one of the following contact methods below so that we can schedule a time to talk over discord to see if our guild is the right fit for you.

Bnet: MOARCOOKIEZ#11733
Discord: MOARCOOKIEZ#3023

We look forward to hearing from you!

Hey Tomanation! Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you’ll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild looking to clear heroic and mythic.

Raid times are as follows.

Monday - 8PM-10:00PM EST
Tuesday - 8PM-10:00PM EST

If interested please reach out to one of us!
Bnet - Goldfish#1198
Discord - Goldfish#7851

Bnet - Ninjaspace#1577
Discord -ninjaXpope#0788