Looking for raiding and mythic + guild that's a family

Hi guys my name is Tythirus!

I am seeking a guild and community! I’m a friendly Protection Paladin, experienced in tanking raids, dungeons, and Mythics. I’m averagely experienced, but I am experienced enough to know and learn mechanics. I’ve been playing WoW since vanilla. One thing that has been missing for me has been the sense of community that I always hear about. I’ve never been in a serious guild, or a guild that has held on long through expansions. They usually break down and disband before the last raid. So, my sense of community and this game has been a little soured.
Getting to my main point. I want to feel this sense of community and I am now coming to the community to ask for help. I want to be a part of a guild and a “family”. My life has been rough, and WoW is the one place I find home in. It’s a part of my identity, but it’s not just about the game for me; I crave camaraderie and a sense of family. Let’s unite and embark on epic adventures together! :shield::star2: #GamerSeekingGuild #ProtectionPally #LookingForCommunity
I’m currently on Norgannon.