Looking for pvp / pve guild

looking for a guild that raids two to three days a week after 8 pm eastern time. Would also like to find a guild that is doing pvp content as well as PVE. I currently have every class at 50 but druid. I will probably main my hunter… again… Because for the first time in a long time MM is looking pretty beastly. I would much rather DPS than heal or tank but if you are a newer guild that is missing in those spots I can probably be convinced lol

Hi Thanos, Pandamonium is always looking to add to our community. We do have a raid team and some members do PVP together. We also have a weekly guild event night. You can learn more by visiting our forum thread: [H] <Pandamonium> or by visiting our website: https://pandaguild.io/

1 Like

Good Afternoon sir, Et Honorem is currently looking for rDPS for our roster heading in to shadowlands. We are a group of returning players starting a guild to clear heroic raids. We also have a few PvP who will do arenas in the off night as well as frequent M+ groups. Current raid times are Tuesday (or Thursday) / Wednesday 9:30pm server. We are starting to get full on tanks but still have room for a few healers as well. If at all interested please feel free to reach out to me at Antibiotics#11622 (battle.net) Antibiotics#9427 (discord). Thank you and have a great day.

1 Like

Im a returning player as well!! Raid times match my schedule pretty well too (prefer week night raiding to weekend raiding).

Ill reach out to you via discord when I get outta work