Looking for PVE Server Guild (Westfall?)

Hi all! I’m looking at rolling Westfall and was wondering if any guilds are starting up for that server. I’m open to other PVE servers as well!

I’m looking for a casual to semi-hardcore raid environment, preferably 2-3 evenings a week on weekdays. I’m CST, and usually get home from work around 5PM CST (6PM EST/3PM PST). I’m not looking to no-life it to 60 and start raiding the second week, I have a full time job and my gaming time is more limited than it used to be.

I’m deciding my class but leaning heavily to either mage or warlock.

About me: I raided late nights starting in WotLK, have played various roles and classes in end game content throughout most expansions, but took a break after Warlords of Draenor. I’ve been a raid leader and officer in a few different semi-hardcore raiding guilds (though I’m not really looking for that here) from Wrath through Mists of Pandaria. I was a pretty serious raider, limited to late night runs at the time, and I was lucky to find guilds that were pushing progression pretty well with only 2-3 nights a week of 3 or so hours, and I’d like to find that again, but evening hours instead.

I’m very much looking forward to experiencing Vanilla with you all!

2 Likes

Hello lanos

<Symphony of Souls> Adult raid guild is recruiting! Join us on the road to 60! We are looking for like minded players to enjoy classic WoW and high spirited nostalgia on Westfall!

Have fun. Make progress. Don't be a dick.

Expectations: (guild) SoS is an adult raiding guild and we firmly believe in providing a fun and inclusive environment. We encourage our members to play the toon/spec they want to play! The guild is expected to be supportive of one another and we do not condone trolling or attacking fellow members. That being said, the guild is not G rated and adult humor is expected! Ultimately the goal is to have a fun place to ask questions, group up, and enjoy the game as it should be, with friends!

DKP with decay. Rewarded for effort, not being the GM's bff.

Expectations: (raid) The goal is to be raid ready by early Nov, however we are flexible on this. Unpopular raiding specs are supported, though we may have to limit the total number of them if it begins to greatly hinder the raid. Raiders are expected to ask questions, know their class, help the guild farm for raid mats and repairs, and be willing to help your fellow members with attunement etc… Finally raiders are expected to use voice chat/Discord, though you do not need to speak only listen if you wish.

Ask not what the guild can do for you, but what you can do for the guild.

Raid Times: Tue/Thur 8:30 - 10:30 PM EST 2 nights a week with the possibility of adding a 3rd night in the future.

Classes Needed:
Druid - Resto High
Druid - Feral Low
Hunter - Low
Mage - Medium
Paladin - Holy High
Priest - High
Rogue - Medium
Warrior - DPS High
Warrior - Tank Low
Warlock - Low
Hop into our discord or add me on battle.net! Ghyst#1586 Discord - [discord.gg/DgwdnPF]

Well be RP-PVP but if your levelling phase 1 shouldnt need to worry about griefing, especially on an RP-PVP SERVER. And you sound like a really good fit with us, check out our post and hit me/us up on Discord:

Also have a group of people looking to roll alliance on WESTFALL.

Every time I see a guild description with the world inclusive it in I throw up a little in my mouth. Its so virtue signaling.

3 Likes

Check out -Cult of Personality-

We are still in need of more players as well, check us out. (A) Casual/Semi-Hardcore Guild Westfall

1 Like

Hey! If you’re open to rolling on Pagle, we may be a great fit! 🍻 Grab a beer, let’s get this bread! <Last Call> [A] Pagle PVE - #76 by Grumpyitch-area-52

You sound like you would be a great fit for my guild. Check out our post and let me know if you have any questions or concerns.