Looking for Players - Levelling and more

Hello all,

Returning player here (off and on since vanilla!). Not super interested in current BFA endgame, so I’m taking this time to level up alts. I’m looking to roll a few new chars as well as finish off some 110s. In addition, I’ll be grinding out pathfinder part 2 and potentially hopping back into arenas/rbgs.

Most of my WoW friends have quit at this point, so I’m really just looking for people to regularly play with for any of the above reasons. My play style is chill, and I just prefer to not play MMO’s solo.

I’m EST and my availability is scattered and is mostly weeknights and weekends due to work. Open to grouping with just about anyone, though I prefer 21+ and similar availability.

Battletag is Miniwheatz#11951. Add me if interested!

4 Likes

I sent you a b.tag request! My LDR BF and I are looking for peeps to play with :slight_smile:

Hi there! Welcome back to WoW! I was wondering if you are leveling any horde toons, and if you would be interested in joining a cross realm community with an active guild. Would love to play with you, and try out the new party sync option. Found a Green Quest on US Zul’jin is a casual/social horde guild. We are filled with mature, fun people that act as one big family. We are currently looking to expand our family to people who like:

~raiding, bad jokes, dungeon runs, mount/transmog/achievement runs, leveling parties and more!~

We are accepting new, returning, and experienced players who are looking for a fun and relaxing home! If you have any questions or are interested, please feel free to message me! Kiua#1912 is my battletag or kiuayoukai#2395 is my discord.

Hey, I’m interested. I don’t know how to contact you though. Please let me know.

#hattip
not sure if we have more…

dingusbrigade dot com

Leveling Cafe and Social Community I’m always online and wanting to start level all classes and races