Looking for pet battle addon like Pet Journal Enhanced

I am looking for a pet battle addon that lets me see how many of kind of pet I have. What I mean is I want to quickly find of I have duplicates or triplicates of some pets so I can sell them.

I know Pet Journal Enhanced did this, but they haven’t updated the addon in years and it doesn’t work anymore.

I use rematch, and in addition to the battle stuff itself, it’s great for sorting. Can sort by other, 2+ or 3+ copies to easily pull out those duplicates, for example. Is that what you’re after?

4 Likes

Definitely Rematch. It has everything you mentioned, plus tons of other useful features.

Yes, thank you so much!

1 Like

If you plan to cage a lot of pets, this macro will attempt to cage a pet under the mouse (it’ll need to be assigned to an action button slot with a key binding):

/run local petID = GetMouseFocus().petID if petID then C_PetJournal.CagePetByID(petID) else print("No pet under the mouse") end

But Rematch also recently added a “Pet Herder” bit (in the same filter menu Kaleberry posted above) that can make it easy too. (I mention it since it’s kind of new and many may not know of it.)

Click the cage action and now you can scroll through and cage pets with a single click without using a right-click menu.

You can filter for Three+ Copies and Tradable to make it easier to find ones you can cage, turn off Favorites First in sort so favorites group with their other copies, etc.

2 Likes