Looking for people to play with!

Hey all!

I’ve been playing wow since the tail end of vanilla, and as usual, everyone i used to play with has long since quit. Over the past few expansions, i have slowly become more casual due to life, but i now find myself on a dead realm with a barren friends list.

A bit about me, i am a massive alt-a-holic, and learn every spec i play to the best of my abilities. Mostly these days, i end up leveling alts or transmog farming due to the lack of friends. I have raided in the past, mainly in wrath and cata, but it’s been a long time since i’ve done anything more than heroic dungeons or LFR. I would like to delve into m+ more, but again, the lack of friends makes that difficult as I’m often playing DPS. I have a decent amount of tanking and healing experience, but i don’t enjoy either of those roles for random groups. I am east coast and usual play at night.

If you have a group looking for players, for whatever really, please feel free to hit me up, my Battletag is Ciario#1865!

2 Likes

Sent you a friend request I think we could get along use to raid a few expansions ago but really haven’t found the right group to play with these days. Been leveling alts and running some mythic key pugs but I really don’t find it too enjoyable (mainly because key puggers seem to rarely say anything and leave the group as soon as it over) been trying to build consistent groups but haven’t found many stable reliable people to play with consistently. I can tank or heal on a few characters and have some dps characters but prefer Healing and tanking .

Both of you I have a cross realm raid group that is casual. Nobody gets cut and we help each other out. No need to swap servers just show up on time, be in discord and have a good time.

We will hit normal 8.2 raid as soon as it drops and move into heroic as a group.

We raid Wed/Thu 8-10 EST and once have access to discord you can get M+ groups too. Everyone here is pretty cool so there is that too.

Kendrickious#1349 if interested.

East Side!
#bump for alt-mains, complete sentences, and vanilla players.
<3 good luck with your search. Holler if you have no expectations and casual is your middle name :slight_smile:

1 Like

just added you!

Hey there Reinhart,

I’d love to add you to our mythic+ community and discord!
It’s cross faction with a good mix of people and experience, let me know if you’re interested =)

Saxx#1747

Actually in the same exact boat here. I re-re-requit not long after BFA’s release due to the same reasons. WoW is very solitary without other people to hang with, and my friends list emptied out sometime after Wrath. Do you mind if I add you, Saxx? I’m mainly looking for Mythic or PvP groups to join in on and people to hang with

1 Like

Hey, did you find a good group to hang with? If not, my Alliance guild might be a good fit for you. We go through Normal and Heroic. We always achieve AotC. We will also do some mythic bosses. We’re a smaller casual raiding guild. We’re always joking around between pulls, but still focus on clearing content.

We raid tues/thurs 8pm-11pm CST. We are also raiding on the weekend right now just for fun.

Outside of raiding, we also do mythic plus every week.

Hit me up in game if you’re interested to try it out.
Discord: Shockzula#0245
Bnet/Btag: Shockzula#1969

Please do if you haven’t =)

I know that feeling of empty friends list. I mainly now I play wow with my Girlfriend. And been having a hard time making friends on wow.

Hi there Reinhart! We have a guild with a cross-realm community. Guild is called Found a Green Quest. A group of mostly EST time-based players with guild events on weekends (Friday/Saturday). We are a family-style group who welcome new members. Very social discord and in-game community chat. We like to raid, do achievement runs, pvp, mythics, island expeditions and more. If interested Kiua#1912 is my battletag or kiuayoukai#2395 is my discord. Would love to chat with you more.

Leveling Cafe and Social Community I’m always online and wanting to start level all classes and races now or add me on

Still looking for friends to play with?

I know this thread is from forever ago but was hoping to find someone to game with. Don’t have to many friends in the game but I’m not a complete noob. Send me a request if interested. BT:SNOW#15238

I know this is an old post as well. However, due to alot of friends not playing any longer or playing off and on, I am looking for those interested in grouping to do about anything including dailies, pvp, achievements, dungeons, raids, etc. I have numerous classes that are 60. My main is a disc/holy priest. If anyone is interested, I do play every day usually late or early mornings as I work afternoons on est. My main is horde, but I also have 60 alliance. Battle tag, Nytienite#1688.

Hey there, If you are willing to transfer alliance we may be the guild for you.

Order of the Sliver Hand is a new alliance guild/community on Stormrage looking for new members to join our guild and community. Our guild is founded on a “bring the player not the class” mentality and is a place where all experience levels are welcomed. All events will be organized and will offer a helpful learning and content progression experience. If you’re someone that lacks experience, however, is willing to learn and put the work in, this is the right place for you.

The Order of the Sliver Hand participates in:

PvE

Raid: Our goal is to achieve AOTC in each tier. We are currently recruiting all classes and roles of various experience levels for our progression. Our plan is to clear 10/10 Heroic Sanctum of Domination and then progress into Heroic.

Schedule: Tuesday/Thursday: 8:30PM - 11:00PM EST/SERVER TIME

Mythic+: Our goal is to achieve Keystone Master for 90%+ of our core raiders in each season. Our plan is to run mythic + dungeons following raid nights and as able on off nights to ensure everyone gets their weekly 15 key for the week.

Schedule: Tuesday/Thursday: 11:00PM - 12:00AM EST/SERVER TIME, *As able on off nights (Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday)

PvP

Rated Battlegrounds: Our goal is to achieve 1800 rating in each season. We are recruiting all classes and roles of various experience levels for our progression. Post RBGS we will as a guild do 2s, 3s, random battlegrounds for fun and additional experience.

Schedule: Sunday: 8:30PM - 10:00PM EST/SERVER TIME

If you’re interested in doing PVE and PVP content with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Ratayu or Challenges. Contact information below:

Ratayu: BTag:Ratayu#1694, Discord:Ratayu#0795, In Game: Ratayu-Stormrage

Challenges: BTag:khalil#1948, Discord:back#1920, Challenges-Stormrage

Not ready to make the commitment to join the guild, join our community here: https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/kMwbvo7Hd02?region=US&faction=Alliance