Looking for noobish friendly guild or group

me: (Orgalork-Agamaggan) Hey there, my friends and I are looking for a medium sized guild to join nothing with hundreds of people. We have 1 tank and 2 dps mains, although I am currently testing healing and tanking so we’ll see where it takes us lol. But were noonish and need some guidance at times on specific things. We run mostly M+ getting +2000 io scores last season, so we’re not completely useless haha. Also we’re currently working on Leatherworking and blacksmithing. We’re just trying to expand knowledge and try different areas of the game such as guild raids and much more. Hit me up in game or on battle.net: Tanders#11805 Thanks a bunch!!

1 Like

Hi Ogralork!

Hi everyone! I’m Kiuayoukai, a cheeky Pandaren Resto Shaman, and proud assistant GM of the guild/community Found a Green Quest on Zul’jin.

Our guild has been around since 2018 founded by my husband Jarsha and myself with our visions of being a social/casual and active community regardless of what members are interested in. Our guild’s atmosphere is laid back, and friendly with a little silliness. Guildies are always having a good time with all the content WoW has to offer! We are recruiting new players, returning players, and alts are welcome! Guild is cross faction (Horde and Alliance welcome) and cross server are welcome to join us for The War Within!

We are a laid back social and casual guild for adults who play when they can. We believe that real life comes first, and the game second. We enjoy playing all aspects of the game and are here to help others on their journey in and out of Azeroth. We group up for leveling/timewalking/heroic/mythic dungeons or old content farming for achievements/transmogs/mounts/pets. We offer weekly guild gold raffles, monthly transmog contests, monthly prizes and guild auctions (mounts, pets, transmog, toys, etc). While others enjoy solo play while just chatting. We are looking to bolster our ranks for Normal/Heroic/timewalking raids with goals of AOTC and Glory of Achievements every tier.

Raid days/times:
Heroic: Thursdays/Fridays 7:30pm - 10pm EST Normal Nerub-ar Palace where our first raid will be September 13th. Team Dragonhawks is looking for a Fury Warrior
Second raid team (team namw pending) is currently sitting at 24, and will be capped at 25
Normal fun/alt night: Saturdays 6pm - 9:30pm EST with an optional transmog run of old raid content!

As long as you’re active, you’re helpful and you’re not rude or offensive to others you would fit in great regardless of what you enjoy doing in the game. Come join us!

If you have any questions, please let me know!

We’re listed in the guild finder in game or you can reach me here or on discord: kiuayoukai

Thank you for taking the time to check out our recruitment. We wish you the best of luck this tier & future tiers to come!

:crossed_swords: Join Valhalla of Warcraft! 18+ :crossed_swords:

Are you looking for a fun, social, and laid-back guild in World of Warcraft? Valhalla of Warcraft is the place for you!

:european_castle: What We Offer:

• Socializing: We love to chat and hang out both in-game and on Discord voice channels.
  • Mythic+ & Raids: Whether you’re running dungeons or diving into raids, we’ve got you covered. Our current raid times are every Sunday and Thursday from 8 PM - 11PM EST, with more raid groups coming soon as we continue to grow. As a new guild, we’re excited to expand our raiding opportunities in the future!
  • Leveling & Alts: We’re always leveling up and exploring new adventures.
  • Farming: Love to farm? So do we—join us for some relaxed farming sessions.
  • Lore Discussions: Enjoy talking about WoW lore? We do too!

:earth_africa: Who We Are:

• A diverse group of players from around the world.
  • Welcoming to both new and returning players.
  • We value fun, laughter, and a positive environment—no judgments here!

:video_game: Join Us:

• If you’re looking for a guild that values good times and great people, we’d love to have you.
  • Reach out to us on Discord at VRNexus or on Battle.net at KingDave101#11936.

We can’t wait to see you in Azeroth!

yooo orgalork!

i think we got just the right spot for yall here at tryhardish
super chill laid-back group of people that do all sorts of content
as well as a real active and fun discord

would love to have ya come check us out

TRYHARDISH - New Guild looking for new friends! (and a few raiders) - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)