Looking for New Server: Faction Balance?

Hi All,

I’m currently on Frostmourne and its extremely once sided to Ali, so I’m looking to move to a better-balanced server. Looking at here: ht tps://wowanalytica.com/statistics/region/us/realm/moknathal The server is pretty balanced, is that true? I’m not much of a raider, but I like to be on balanced servers.

TIA

Jeb

Hello Jebashunter,

I would say we are pretty balanced here, we have 8 realms connected to each other. Mok’Nathal, Silvermoon, Hydraxis, Terenas, Skywall, Drakthul, Boread Tundra, and Shadowsong. I believe we are slightly higher alliance pop but have solid horde representation as well. Lots of different guilds that raid to choose from, lots of folks who run keys, even a fair few PVPers if you look close enough. The world is always pretty full outside of warmode with folks on server, with warmode on you end up one the cross realm shards. We aren’t as big as the mega servers but we have a healthy population.

Hope this helps,
Kor the Draconic Weaponsmith

2 Likes

Fully agree. I don’t think our 8 connected realms together are too far to one side or the other. We pretty much have what ever your looking for, unless you want top 10 world guilds.

I still haven’t changed but its looking good. I’ve never been a fan of the huge one-sided servers. And tbh, with work and wife and future family I’m just super casual so not overly fussed on guilds.

1 Like

More than welcome vim Fates Call. We don’t have any requirements to raid or anything. We are there for anyone that just wants to be there.

1 Like