Looking for mythic raiding guild

Hello,and thank you for looking at my forum post as the title says i am looking for a raiding guild that raids 2 days a week .

For raid times i prefer the raid to end 9 Mst (8pst 11est)

My experience this raid tier is 8/8N 8/8H and 4/8M
In Bod i pugged all the way to mythic storm wall if that helps .

As far as the classes i prefer to play currently or 8.3 and beyond are:

-Fury/Arms warrior and Prot for Mythic+
-Frost/UH DK
-Havoc DH
-frost Mage
-Spriest.

Contact info : Btag Hexalogy#1138 or in discord Trap Lord#2322

Hi Kimbul! My name is Carla. I believe you would be a great addition to our raid/guild. We are currently looking for a Shadow Priest to add to our raid roster for The Eternal Palace and beyond. I am not just looking for an individual who can fulfill a role, but also someone who fits our guild culture.

In BFA, we are looking to fully clear Heroic and progress through Mythic content, with our end goal being Cutting Edge. We understand that life can get hectic but do expect 85%+ raid attendance. Our raid environment is about having fun & enjoying each other’s company (being serious when needed) while progressing together as a team. We enjoy PVP & pushing keys in M+ too.

Our Raid Schedule: Days (2): Tues and Thurs 8:00pm - 11:00pm EST

EP 8/8H, 5/8M BOD 9/9H, 6/9M, COS 2/2H, Uldir 8/8H, 3/8M

About Us
Jaded Retribution is a semi hardcore progression raiding guild on Mug’thol (PVP/PST). Although we took a hiatus, Jaded Retribution is one of the longest running guilds on Mug’thol. The majority of us have been actively raiding together since Cataclysm, while some of us have been playing together much longer than that. Our goal is to enjoy raiding while clearing current content. We are a fun, friendly, mature and drama free. We play other games outside of WOW such as PubG, DOTA2, COD, Destiny 2 and others.

Recruitment Expectations & Member Conduct

• Be knowledgeable about your class as well as the boss encounters.
  • Be self-sufficient and come to raids prepared with all consumables they will need for any given raid, including your gear being fully repaired.
  • Have gear that is gemmed and enchanted optimally.
  • 85%+ raid attendance and promptness.
  • Be willing to sit if asked to do so.
  • Have a microphone and be able to use Discord during raids.
  • Have a stable Internet connection.
  • Want to have fun.

Interested in Applying
Contacts on battletag: Layliah (Recruitment Officer) @ Layliah#1369 or Darktoy (DPS Officer) @ Puzzlebox#1630

Thank you for taking the time to read my post. I look forward to speaking with you!

Bump to the top <3