Looking for mythic raiding Guild. Warlock

Returning player from quitting midway through 9.1. Got 5/10M Nathria, was progging council M; guild disbanded after multiple sub 30% wipes in the last phase. 4/10M SoD before leaving. Returned last week after extensively watching rwf and thinking the raid looked really cool. I have a lot of catching up to do, but so far I have 265 unity, crafted 1 291 lego, have 2 piece from normal, 256 ilvl. Haven’t done heroic yet so no logs. I am progress oriented; I think the fights look really awesome and want to progress them with a fairly dedicated guild. I have a lot of time on my hands these days and strive to improve and sink my teeth into the hardest content, and a long term group to progress future content. I have not gotten to experience what in my opinion may be the best PvE content in gaming, and I’d like to be able to complete a mythic tier through effort and dedication. I like constructive criticism, and enjoy going through logs, discussing strategies, and doing extra prep to down bosses.

Hi. I think you might be a good fit for our AOTC guild, Moonwell Dancers.

Founded in February 2005, Moonwell Dancers is a casual, friendly Alliance guild on the Uldum server.

We play World of Warcraft for fun, and the guild has grown based on the idea that players can reach their shared goals in a friendly atmosphere far more effectively than in the cutthroat environment typical of so-called “raiding” guilds. We raid. We just have fun doing it. We raid Fri/Sat 5-730pm PST. We also run m+ throughout the week.

We also have achievement seekers. And battleground and arena gurus. We’re knowledgeable and helpful. And we have plenty of casual players who just like to explore what Azeroth has to offer.

If you’re still interested, my btag is Epsilonp#1422.

I’m the GM of Grimfrost [A] on Emerald Dream. We’re currently recruiting more exceptional players for our Mythic roster. We are 5/11 H in SFO with our sights set on CE in 9.2. We raid W/Th 830-1130 EST If you’re interested, feel free to add me on Discord TopGun#9498

Hi Grahool,

Add me if you’re interested. Jaystir#1204(discord). Here’s our guild recruitment page.

Hello Grahool!
I’m Cadenza of Agile Peacocks, we are looking for like minded people who want to kill bosses and have a great time. We raid 3 days a week and people are doing M+ until the early hours of the morning if you ever want to get any done. We think you’d be a great fit for us so I definitely think you should give us a look! Everything you need to know and more can be found on our website and our WoWprog! I hope you have a great day!

Late night Weekend Raid team LFM!
Located on Mal’ganis.

We raid purely as a late night weekend team for those players who have weekday commitments and can’t afford to raid earlier in the day during the weekend.

Our leadership has raided in top 100 US guilds such as Og - US Burning Legion (US 62 at the time), Disillusion - US Burning Legion (top 100 US) and various other top 200 US guilds including Elitist Jerks and Eon who respectively competed on lesser raid schedules during their peak times.

Cutting edge will be the primary goal for the tier. Most of our spare time outside of raiding is pushing keys and gearing alts.

Our raid times are:
Saturday/Sunday
8pm -11pm PST
10pm - 1am CST
11pm - 2am EST

We will not add days or add time greater than 30 minutes to kill a new boss.

We have players who push keys in the 2500 range. Our officers all have multiple geared alts to coordinate with any group composition.

Recruitment : Holy Paladin
DPS ANY SOLID DPS of any role
Dps: Death Knight, Enhance, Hunter, Mage, Warlock, Spriest, Balance Druid

If your class is not listed and you like our schedule, please apply - we’re always looking for great additions to our team!

If you have any questions feel free to reach out to:

GM: Thepiece#1849
Recruiter: EMG#11389
Additional Officers: Elascious#1581

Please contact our recruiter to apply. We look forward to hearing from you!

Mythoclast → 6/11 H, sun/mon 8-11pm est - horde zul’jin. Jrzo#1414

hey baby hey baby heeeeeeyy

Would love to chat with you!

[H] [US] Thrall - Tues late night 3 hr/week recruiting for Mythic

We are a team of previous mythic raiders looking for a more casual atmosphere to see new content yet retain the organized nature of raiding we enjoy. Our goal is to provide a highly efficient raid that will provide members with gear they need to better participate in any area in the game, without committing to the grueling cutting edge tax. We are not looking to push hard for CE as we value fun & community above all else, however ideally we get AOTC pretty quickly and then move on to get about halfway through the tier on mythic.

Current Raid Prog

10/11 N (jumping into heroic next week)

Officer Experience

11/12 M Nyalotha

10/10 M Castle Nathria

Recruiting

Healers: Hpally, Priest, MW

DPS:

HIGH NEED: Mage, Spriest, WW, Warlock

Medium: Ret, Hunter, DH, Warrior

Don’t Need: Shaman, DK

*Any STRONG candidates may apply regardless of class. You MUST provide logs to us via our app for any consideration!

What we can offer you: A fun but semi-serious and progression oriented raiding environment. Think Liquid/Limit atmosphere but we’re bad at the game comparatively. FENIX is here to have fun and progress as far as we can without bashing our heads into the wall. We absolutely do not tolerate any racism/sexism/homophobia/etc in our community and will result in an immediate kick. If you play for parses, bring others down, expect cutting edge, and/or are elitist, this is not the guild for you. Our goal is to build a fun community with lasting friendships, so we are planning on doing guild events with prizes such as 1v1 tournaments, transmog contests, m+ competitions, and more!

Main raid: *Tues 10pm-1am EST

Next expansion we will likely move to a Tues/Wed raid schedule.

As part of our commitment to building a community, every member will be screened via a discord interview to make sure they are a good fit for our team. Be sure to have a working mic!

Please fill out this form and let us know if you are interested and we will get back to you!

BTag: Nyrro#11352

Hi were looking for new players to fill out our raiding team. Currently we are 10/11n pushing for AOTC
We are in need of the following.

R-DPS- Warlock/Shammy/Boomkin/Mage

M-DPS- Warrior/Rogue/Shammy/Monk

Heals- Full atm but maybe in the future

Tanks- Full atm but maybe in the future

Any and all classes/specs are welcome!

We will be raiding tues/thur 8-11pm cst time with a 5-10min break around halfway through raid night

“Feel free to add any of the officers or join our wow community https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/R9kOyDnc3nO?region=US&faction=Alliance to chat or for more info LemLock#1686 Chetaria#11739 Ammunrae#1436”

about Us-s
Northrend Neck-Beards is the Semi-Hardcore Raiding team of the Massive multi guild Loyal Beyond Blood / Loyalty Beyond Blood – Stormrage[A]. We are a Brand new team with the Leadership core being experienced mythic raiders. We are Focused on pushing as far into mythic as humanly possible without Developing a toxic environment. \

Expectations-
We are going to have Grounds rules when it comes to Progression to remove the question if people are pulling there weight and not. - Explained more in the Interview. There is not a Spec Requirement as long you are pulling the Damage your spec can do. If your lacking in the Logs the leadership team will coach you on your Spec if your struggling to keep up but we don’t offer free rides. CE is the Goal.

Raid Times – Tues, Thurs, Friday 10:30pm Est – 1:30am Est

What We Need-
2 Tanks, 1 Tank Sub / off Spec
4 Healers, 1 Healer Sub / off Spec
5 MDPS
6 RDPS
2 DPS Subs
No Hunters

Subs are going to be able to get on Farm Nights within reasons and we are making Sure that everyone is going the Achievements to make it fair.

For Anymore Questions or you like to interview message Nororango#3749 on discord or Nororango#1882 on BNET