Looking for mythic plus guild

protection tank looking for a guild for mythic plus, looking for a guild to run mythic plus

I just created a guild on illidan and we are looking for more M+ members. I’m trying to get more people into it and having more tanks for m+ is never a bad thing. We will do throughout the week when we aren’t raid but mainly on the weekend. Message @ kingbeezus on dc if interested

Hey. Message me if your into.
Guild Name: (A) Self Awareness

Server: Proudmoore-US

Raid Schedule:

Tuesday: 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM PST
Wednesday: 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM PST

About our raid: As a guild we accomplish AOTC every Season but we WANT to do Mythic but just need the people. We have a Consistency of 13 to 16 players each week, so we are only short about 4 to 6 players.

What We Offer

Midcore with a Friendly Atmosphere: We believe in having fun while slaying Dragons
Dedicated Raid Nights: Our Tuesday and Wednesday raids are focused, efficient, and full of camaraderie.
Experienced Leadership: Our Officers are super chill and willing to help anyone who wants to learn!

Recruitment Needs:

Healers: Restoration Shamans, Holy Pally, Resto Druid, or Preservation Evoker

DPS: Mage, Death Knight, Devastion Evoker, Boomkin Druid, Rogue, Windwalk Monk, Shadow Priest, Warrior,

Tanks: Warriors, Druid, Death Knight, Monk (we have Two Demon Hunter Tanks already)

Requirements:
Positive Attitude: We value teamwork and respect.
Discord: Mandatory voice chat during raids and used as a primary form of communication.
How to Apply: Message me on Discord: Graceffa

L

Hello Kiillua,

I am the guild leader of Everlasting Vengeance on Illidan we are an Aotc and mythic+ guild. We have a fairly active community of players who run mythic+ keys on a daily/regular basis. We are always on the lookout for more players to add to our mythic+ roster. I would love to talk to you more so if you could please reach out to me on Discord or Bnet.

Discord - Crassix
Bnet - JTMack#1968

Hey there,

Our guild, Enshadowed- US Thrall is currently looking for players for Season 4 and beyond. I attached our current forum post to give you better details of what we are about and our contact info. We are a raiding and mythic plus guild but you do not have to raid to join. Keys are BIG part of our guild.

Happy Hunting!

Hey, Killua!

I’m an Officer of <Serenìty> and we are definitely looking for more players for Mythic+

We raid, push m+ and do events including hide and seek, transmog and mount runs, etc.

If you’re looking for a new home, feel free to reach out in our Discord or add me personally on Discord!

discord.gg/serenitywow
My discord: icyy757

Hello Kiillua, are you still looking for that forever home?! We run M+ throughout the week and weekend and are always looking for more tanks!

Would love to chat more to see if we’d be a good fit!
Bnet: Neithia#1315 / Disc: neithia