Looking for Monday Raid guild

Hello Friends!
I am currently on the lookout for a guild that raids on Mondays. It doesn’t have to be “cutting edge” raiding, normal/heroic is fine with me.
I am mostly concerned with the guild being friendly, drama free, and active. I also enjoy group dungeon runs, and just all around having fun.
Ive played on and off since Vanilla, coming over to WOW from EQ. My Everquest friends are all gone from game for the most part, so i am looking for a new long term home.
I have played several classes, and have quite a few options to main for Shadowlands, but as far as this expansion goes, i am mostly checked out of BFA as i didnt enjoy it much, and am in “prep mode” for shadowlands.
I will most likely main a ranged dps, and a melee dps with a tanking offspec (prefer to split main most expans, with a potion farming third character).
I prefer horde, but can try the right alliance guild as well, at this time its mostly about having fun!
Let me know if you think you are a fit!

Hello potential friend,

If you can also raid on Wednesdays and at 9-12 CENTRAL We’d love for you to give us a shot! Here’s our info Auuran: [H] US <S4H> Looking for more for SL!

If the puzzle pieces don’t fit then thanks for at least reading my message!