Looking for mature weekend raiding guild!

Hello!

I’m seeking a weekend raiding guild that raids no later than 11-12pm EST. Ideally I’d like a guild that is on the older end of the scale(average of 30+) that focuses on fun, building each other up, and having a good time together in a variety of content.

I’ve raided in the past on and off, last raided seriously in Legion but fell off it(and almost the game) during BFA. I’m itching to get back into it and Shadowlands looks like a great opportunity to do so!

I’m currently on Thrall, Horde-side but open to server transfer/faction swapping. I play a variety of roles, mostly healing, ranged dps, and melee dps.

Here are the list of classes I’m looking at focusing on in SL and my experience with them:

Druid(Resto/Feral) - very experienced Resto druid, new to feral
Priest(All specs) - very experienced with Disc, experienced with Shadow and Holy
Paladin(Ret/Holy) - Comfortable with Ret, and enjoy the changes to Holy
DK(Unholy) - experienced and comfortable with the spec

I’m not settled on a “main” yet, but I usually try to keep 2-3 toons geared up. I’m leaning slightly towards Priest and Paladin, but open to the others.

Hoping there are some guilds out there that fit! I look forward to seeing your replies. Thanks!

We seem to fit what you are looking for as far as raid times and environment.

Horde-Antonidas-Uldum

Weekend raid times Sat-Sun 9EST-12EST

Most of us are 30+ a few older and younger. Our goal is AOTC each tier.

We’d love to have you for any of the specs you choose, currently no Disc/Shadow priest, Ret Paladin, or Feral Druid in guild at moment. If this sounds like something you might be interested in…

Wormeye#1535

Thanks! Good luck with your search.

Hey!

Crimson Brotherhood is looking for quality ranged to fill out our core raid for the rest of bfa and into shadowlands. Check us out.

Azshul
Bigkatbruh#1326

:eyes::eyes:

Still looking for potential guilds! Open to server transfer and/or faction swap!

Hey Bloomroot, here’s the ad for our guild. Most of our members are 30+ and we raid Fri/Sat at 6 pm pacific time. Take a look and contact me if you’d like to find out more.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-aftermath-antonidasuldum-looking-for-raiders/635674

Heyya!
Shared Brain Cell, we are a heroic raiding guild on Mok’nathal/Skywall/Silvermoon/Drak’thul, we are a group of unified people, seeking to improve our gameplay the best we can before Shadowlands, and go hard into Shadowlands!
Hit me up in discord at, Tegadord#9291 remember, send a friend request in discord first!
I am free to chat most of the day.

I understand not being settled on a main yet, most of my guild isn’t either! Prepatch is going to be the BEST time in a while for us to build as a guild.

Hey Bloomroot

We raid Saturday and Sunday 6pm-9pm EST. We are currently doing our 12/12 H clears weekly, some M+, and playing other games together in the mean time. We are a pretty close group that is in discord 24/7 just hanging out. We are a gaming community that also plays Division, Pubg, League, Minecraft and more.

In SL our goal is to get AOTC and sell it while having fun in mythic. We don’t plan to min max in order to clear mythic though. Our main focus will always be to just have fun while we progress.

Contact me on Discord at Dyo#8504 so we can talk a bit more if you are interested. :upside_down_face:

<3 Dyo

Hello, I am Co-GM of the guild The Deviants on Zuljin server horde side and raid lead for both weekday and weekend team for our guild. We are currently on raid break until the new expansion drops. We are recruiting in regards to Shadowlands raid content for weekday as well as our weekend raid team.

8/8 EP Heroic
12/12 Nyalotha Heroic
4/12 Nyalotha Mythic

WEEKDAY TEAM
-Tuesday and Friday both 6-9 central pm
-Looking to recruit for Heals, DPS and possibly Off-tank/DPS
-Entry level for newer raiders with a more lenient enviroment
-Normal to Heroic each tier

WEEKEND TEAM
-Saturday and Sunday both 6-9 central pm
-Looking to recruit for Ranged DPS -Warlock,Mage,Boomkins and Hunters
-Mythic raider Mentality with stricter enviroment
-Normal to Heroic to Mythic Progression

RAID REQUIREMENTS
-Good Attendance barring Emergencies
-Fully enchanted , with personal food and proper pots for your class and spec
-A general understanding of raid bosses as we approach them
-Improving yourself thru world questing, reps, keys, etc…
-Good knowledge of your toon and spec, if need assistance this will be the player responsibility to seek this out.
-Cauldrons will be provided

The goal is to succeed as a team amd progress thru content via communication,structure and continued improvement in and out of raid enviroments without the elitist mentality or attitude. We want to supply opportunities for the entry level raider with our weekday team as well progression raiding with our weekend team.

Please contact me here, via Btag Magic#1799 or ingame Boogeymanx or Orrdaddy.

Bloooooomrooooooot!

Twilight Vigil is an older guild staging a comeback in Shadowlands, and we’re looking for quality players to help rebuild our roster. What we’re looking for are mature laid-back players who can chew through content and have a fun time doing so. If helping an old guild rise from the ashes is of any interest to you, I’d love to hear from you! I can be reached on Battle Net at LordAwesome#1793 or Discord at The Taco King#4302.

Hey there Bloomroot! Add my Bnet and let’s talk raid @ Frozen#1151

Hah! I was just about to make a post asking about the same thing. Interested to see what guilds come out to advertise for the expac.