Looking for Mature Guild

Returning WoW player. Have not played since Burning Crusade. Looking for a guild who enjoys all that WoW has to offer from competitive content to just hanging out and having a blast.

1 Like

If you’re ever looking to explore the Alliance side of things give me a poke - Pak Cafan is a long standing guild of many different MMOs. Our WoW shard does AOTC every tier and ventures into mythic raiding when the group comp and numbers are right. We enjoy M+, expeditions, running achievements, and giving each other a hard time.
Ping me if you’d ever like to chat
Peregryn#1292

Hello and welcome back to the game. Twilight Sanctum is a casual guild located on Trollbane/Malfurion servers. Many of our members are returning players after taking long breaks. We currently are looking for consistent players to build our raid team, run dungeons, old raids, and just have fun. Our members are friendly and helpful. If you are looking for a new home please stop by and kick your feet up. If you would like more information please feel free to contact Juju#1780 on b-net. Thank you

<Casually Toxic> Thrall-Horde 8/8H

ABOUT US: We are a semi-hardcore raiding/social guild on Thrall with a love for dark humor, sarcasm, gambling, and an overall good time. We value downing bosses on heroic and then progressing into mythic, all while having fun with close friends. When we’re not raiding we’re usually running mythic keys, hanging in discord, or playing a different game (Borderlands 3, Overwatch, LoL, Classic WoW, etc.). We also have a variety of social events; such as, Cards Against Humanity, contests, raffles, mog runs, movie nights, achievement runs, and more!

RAID TIMES: Tuesdays and Thursdays 8:30pm-11:30pm est

CONTACT RECRUITMENT

bnet: NobleWarBear#1291

discord: Mochi#0765

Found a Green Quest (Est. March 2018) a horde PVE guild with a cross-realm community is located on Zul’jin. We’re a small but growing fun, friendly, social family. We have a big focus on fun in and out of Azeroth.

We host community events such as fun contests, leveling groups, crazy mythics/dungeons/raids and more!

If you would like more information, have any interest or have any questions please reach out to me on here, battle.net or discord.

Real ID: Kiua#1912
Discord: Kiuayoukai#2395

Hiya!

I’m with Mediocrity, a newly formed guild on Thrall-US. We’re currently recruiting all classes/specs to build out our guild and put together a Mythic raid team. We’re home to many returning players - some have taken longer breaks than others - and we have members at all levels/stages of the game.

We run Heroic EP clears and M+ keys regularly, and we would be happy to be your new home! Though new, we have an active in-game social aspect and are a solid (and groovy) group of people. Also, I may be biased, but I think we’re pretty cool and funny :wink:

Here’s our forum recruitment post - if we seem like a potential fit, don’t hesitate to reach out! :slight_smile: