Looking for mature/fun/casual guild

Hello! Holly priest here on Zul’jin that is looking for a new home. I’ve been playing since 2004 and I have raid experience. I’m not in a position to raid right now due to family and work but that may change. I would love to be part of a social and fun group of people.

Jada Blood Elf Priest
<Zul’jin>

Hey Jada - Curious if you might consider an alternate home given that if you don’t already, you’ll have a 120 boost soon?

I run a heroic raiding guild of mostly 30 somethings LFM dps for 8.3 and beyond. is a Friday/Sunday guild, with tons of non-raiders. You’d be welcome to come hang around cross realm and see if we’re for you. Explicitly LGBT+ and woman-friendly, and full of cute pet pictures :slight_smile:
Kyatastrophe#6666 on discord if you’d like to talk :slight_smile:

Hi Imani!

We are on the same server if you would like to give us a try. I think we may be what you’re looking for. At least I hope so.

Found a Green Quest (Est. March 2018) a horde PVE guild with a cross-realm community is located on Zul’jin. We’re a small but growing fun, friendly, social family. We have a big focus on fun in and out of Azeroth.

We host community events such as fun contests, leveling groups, crazy mythics/dungeons/raids and more!

If you would like more information, have any interest or have any questions please reach out to me on here, battle.net or discord.

Real ID: Kiua#1912
Discord: Kiuayoukai#2395

Hi there Imani!

Dracarys Productions on Bleeding-Hollow[H] is in a bit of a rebuilding phase.

I had to take a break due to IRL stuff and lost most of my members in those few months. I came back to my guild in August and since than have been actively recruiting.

With classic and more established guilds, recruitment has been difficult. So here it goes.

My goal for my guild/community is to build up a fun, friendly, casual environment with active members that actually engage in guild activities.

I want core members to run mythic + groups weekly, raid and pvp as well as run achievement/mount and mog runs.

I want casual members to participate in activities as well as be active in guild chat.

Currently Need ALL SPECS/CLASSES. Willing to place people where they are comfortable, with possibly off roles as well.

Anyway, if you think that you would like to be apart of rebuilding this community, shoot me a message on discord or bnet.

Discord-Kaniele#7366
Bnet-Glidergirl90#1793