Looking for M+ Guild, potentially raid

Hello,

I know it’s a little late for this, but I just got back to WoW. I did not play a lot since the release of patch 10.1

I am looking for a casual to semi-hardcore guild that would like to welcome my augmentation Evoker. I mainly play EST times between 5PM and midnight, sometimes a little more.

I mainly do M+ 15 - 20 but I am also interested in trying out the new raid. I have a full time job so I don’t really have time anymore to do mythic raids and spend 25 hours+ a weak just to wipe 400 times on a boss. AOTC is fine with me.

I speak both English and French, i’m 36 and i’ve been addicted to wow since the release of the game (long time ago, when I still had hairs on top of my head)

Thanks a lot <3

Hello! Hope all is well! Feel free to check us out!

[Nostalgic Ruin] is actively recruiting for Season 3 Raiding and Mythic + ( Casuals Welcome Too!! ) We’re a Semi-Hardcore guild with a casual setting and atmosphere. We raid Wednesday and Thursday 8-1030pm EST, when not raiding were in Discord running Keys or other random events the guild puts on throughout the month!

Here’s our current needs for our CORE Raid team…

DPS Classes Wanted/Needed
Shadow Priest
Windwalker Monk
Demon Hunter
Aug and Dev Evoker
Feral and Boomie Druid
Warlock

All classes and specs are welcome here.

Mythic Plusers!!! All Classes are open to recruitment here.
Our raiding core has been through the ringer this season, with that in mind, we’re looking for dedicated players who want to progress with like minded players.

What we offer:
A home for the lost souls
Guild Repairs on Raid Nights
Monthly Guild Events
Discord
Access to the Officers
Access to a player base willing to help

What we expect:
BE RELIABLE
Dedication
Willing to learn
Willing to adapt
Know your class
Be Raid Ready ( Gems, Enchants, Repaired ect )
Be Online for raid 10 minutes early

If you’re interested in joining here, you can find me best online at Maverick#15230