Looking for M+ Friends (1400+)

Hey there,

I’m currently seeking some people to play with in the 1400+ bracket. I play a Paladin tank as a main atm and a Destro lock as a main raid toon. I’ve also played Prot war in the past but fell out of love with it when it rose to meta status. I generally play with a priest friend of mine, but he recently took a job that clashes with my schedule most nights. I’m online from around 5 Central to 9 Central every day and almost always looking to hop into something with friends.

I’ve been tanking in WoW since wrath and have worked out the ins and outs of communicating with a team and generally being a team player. Always open for suggestion or debate on routes that suit the group comp and try to play for the group (trying my best to stay in Earthquake/Blizzard/RoF, chain pull for spriest if it allows, clearing poisons or diseases, etc.). I’m familiar with all affixes and come to the dungeon with a general plan and back up plan if that fails.

I do put a lot of energy into being a good tank and teammate, but try to not be sweat mistakes and the small things. Wipes have never bothered me and I try to support as much as I can. (Another reason I swapped to paladin)

Just looking for a solid amount of like-minded (serious casuals) to run and have a good time with.

Available most of the time on Discord @ Sackless#9874 or when I’m online @ Billion#1444

Rio https://raider.io/characters/us/illidan/Sackalack

Still searching for more.

Happy to chat and add you to our m+ community - Saxx#1747

Still looking for more.