Looking for lgbtq casual friendly guild

Hi, i am looking for a friendly guild to join. I am a returning player and am hoping to make some new friends. If you happen to have any suggestions of a guild that is LGBTQ friendly please let me know! :slight_smile:

Prosperitas is a friendly no pressure 18+ guild. LF active raider DPS and Heals for our core Heroic team in prep for the eternal palace. Raid Sat/Mon 6:30-8:30 server Also recruiting casual and social players of all lvls and classes. We are friendly to all and would welcome you into our fold. We already have some LGBTQ memebers and have room for more.

BT me if you want to discuss Bloodstryder#1583

Kindred is currently looking for more DPS friends. We have several LGBT+ members.

We raid wednesdays and thursdays from 8:00-11:00 PST and have AOTC back to Emerald Nightmare. We also have people who do islands, PVP, and a fairly competitive M+ group. We are friendly and zero drama.

If interested in trying out, feel free to message me on this toon or at Caustic1343.

Hi Vazira, I see you are alliance so I am just responding in case you would consider horde if you dont find a lgbt alliance guild. I have a horde guild on dalaran that is lgbt and not just lgbt friendly. We are casual social and have become a guild family where everyone knows each other and have a lot of fun. I will add my guild info below.

The ancients misbehaving is a guild of folks who want to be a part of a social and casual guild.
Our goal is to have fun in the game so we are looking for others who want to make friends in game.

We raid Tues/Wed from 8:00 to 11:00 pm est. We have a normal progression raid group. We hope to add heroic raiding as we build up our raid team. We are looking for those who want to progress in normal and help us with heroic. We are not an aotc guild.

We have folks who like to pvp, do mythic and mythic+ and old content for achievements.
We are looking for folks just want to have fun getting bosses down, come regularly and ready to raid and leave any drama at the door.

We are a diverse and inclusive, lgbt along with allies guild. We have both lgbt and straight here and we want this guild to be a safe haven from the toxic environment that can be found in wow.

Weekly schedule
Normal raid Tue/Wed 8:00-11:00 pm est
9/9 normal Bod
5/9 heroic Bod
2/2 normal CoS
7/8 normal Eternal palace
Heroic content once finished with normal, but we are not an aotc guild.

Current raid needs are 2 tank/dps offspec, and a few more dps

Check out: https://guildsofwow.com/the-ancients-misbehaving

Or contact battlemom#1568

Hello! My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. We run multiple raid groups, so plenty of room for you! Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around. :smiley: We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable! We do all kinds of things besides raiding such as M+, arena, world pvp, dungeons, etc. We just like having fun together! :slight_smile:

We raid Tues/Fri/Sat from 9-11 pm EST with an optional hour on Fri/Saturday. Evolved is an Alliance guild on the Proudmoore server.

You can read more at:

You can contact me at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700 if you have more questions.

I wish you luck in the guild hunt! Finding the right group makes a huge difference! :slight_smile: