Looking for LGBT Horde Guild

Hey Everyone!

I just started playing wow again a couple of months ago with some friends, and we’re having a lot of fun and looking forward to Shadowlands coming out! However, we’re planning on switching to Horde when that happens. I’m hoping to join a Horde LGBT guild potentially because I think that’d be a lot of fun.

Hello there.

Pyreanor is a smallish semi-hardcore guild on Wyrmrest Accord that is looking to build our community for heroic raiding in Shadowlands.

Currently we’re compromised of mostly returning players who are killing time until the next expansion. We have an LGBTQIA+ presence as well and don’t tolerate hate speech.

Our main goal is AotC in Shadowlands content or before without that one guy who yells in voice chat.

Our raid times are Tues Thurs at 6pm Pacific.

Aside from the raiding aspirations, we help others gear up and we teach new players.

We hope you will consider joining our crew of misfits in our journey to killing bosses and looting epics and make our core a little bigger.

Please let me know if you are interested via btag or Discord.

Zandrae#1418 / D: Rialius#0301

Cupcakes and BDSM 12/12H AOTC is now recruiting to fill our Raid slots on Thrall (Horde)

Raid Times/Days: Wednesday/Thursday 10pm - 1am (EST)

Recruitment Contacts: Discord -

Alfaro#7894

AwesomeIsMatt#1304

Saraid#2102

About us - Mature guild looking for anyone who wants to play the current content in a chill environment. We want to have fun getting to know each other, grow our community, make friends, while pushing the current content. Our goal is to build a community of tight knit guildies to build a foundation to push Mythic content in Shadowlands.

We run keys, old content, WQ together, we pretty much do everything the game offers and have fun. We also hold guild events for awards.

New and veteran players are welcome as well. We level, dungeon, help gear and just have fun. Any questions, feel free to send a PM.

Hey, our guild is 9/12M in Nya and our #1 rule is “1. Homophobia, Sexism, Racism, and Ableism are NOT tolerated. This is an LGBTQ+ friendly space, and we do not allow slurs against oppressed minorities. Thank you for respecting everyone’s pronouns.”

I think we’d be a good fit for you in that regard. We are on Zul’jin-Horde. We have a smattering of folks who are 2k+ io and a few 3k+ io M+ people. We also love to do raiding. Not much into PVP, sadly. Glad to hear you’re coming to the awesome side :sunny: :joy: For The Horde!

If you would be interested in joining, add me to chat on Discord! Krystalline#8213

Hi! The Tavern is a newly formed guild with a mixture of veteran,returning and newbies! We’d happy to have you guys, we are LGBT friendly and its very important to me personally that we are.

We are Horde, on Zuljin if you are interested in checking us out.

The Gaymers is a brand new LGBT+ guild on Mal’ganis. We are looking to recruit for our mythic focused (CE possible if we can build the right group) raid team. We are building a community built on acceptance where we can socialize and express ourselves without fear of hate or slurs. Currently, our raid times/day are not set but leaning towards the weekend plus mondays.

For more information, please reach out to btag: Engage#1375 or discord: engagenow#6363

Hi! if you’re still looking, send me a message lights#1446. Run a queer guild and some communities!