Looking for Late Night Guild

Haven’t played in BFA to much, starting a new job and going to have a lot more free time. Looking for a late night guild Horde or Alliance with raid times starting somewhere around midnight to 130 am CST. Many classes available. Alliance is Sargares Horde is Arthas.

Contact me anytime at Poolman#11130

Hoping to hear from someone =p

Req sent. 3/8 m sun mon nights, 12-3am central

The Night Show is a Horde guild on Zul’Jin full of close-knit friends with a lot of raiding exp since vanilla to include CE achievements.

We are recruiting for both our Mythic raid team and mythic+ personnel.

If you run just mythic + and/or are looking for an active late night guild we are always recruiting any classes!

Currently 8/8 Heroic, 3/8 Mythic Uldir

We raid Sun, Mon 10PM-1AM PST that is 1AM-4AM EST. We are pushing for CE. We want people who know how to communicate as well as have a good understanding of their roles. Please contact me with any further info you may want.

The goal for BFA is to obtain CE on each tier of raiding.

HUGE Priority: MW Monk, Rogue

Recruiting:Rogue, mage, Exceptional players

SOCIAL members are more than welcome to join us. We are late nighters so if your looking for mythic+, PVP and or alt runs raider, please contact one of us.

Please contact MrRagerxx#1349, campyourbody#2937, or Mulletmaster#3085 to see if we are a good fit.-discord

1 Like

Check out the late night guild channel here.

Recruitment Discord: https://discord.gg/vN2sWsB

My CE guilds: https://goo.gl/87ncRt if you feel like checking out my rosters. Even if we aren’t recruiting your specific class, feel free to apply anyways.

Sent a request! The times you posted are exactly what we’re looking for. Would love to chat with you at some point, possibly in discord, and get to know you a little bit better if you’re up for it. :blush:

My recruitment page is here, explaining everything about our guild, if you’d like to take a look. Hope to hear from you!

[A] ⋘◄Fables►⋙ LF Ranged/Caster DPS @10PM-1AM PST

I sent you battle tag request it is from gman546#1777 need a guild with people on during those times

Nocturnal> Is a late HORDE night guild that has been raiding since Ulduar, is currently recruiting experienced and perspective raiders to help rebuild and fill out our roster.

Type: Semi-hardcore progression
Progression: 3/8M Uid
1/9M 9/9H 9/9N BoD
2/2N 1/2H CoS

Legion Raid Progression:
7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare: Mythic Cutting Edge
3/3 Heroic Trial of Valor: Ahead of the Curve
5/10 Mythic Nighthold
4/9 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras
9/11 Mythic Antorus, the Burning Throne

Looking for:
Resto Shammy
Holy paladin
Resto Druid
Mage
Warlock
Rogue
Arms/ Fury Warrior

Faction: Horde
Server:<Zul’jin>
Raid Times:Times:
TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY, THURSDAY
10:30pm-1:30am (PST)
11:30pm-2:30am (MTN)
12:30pm- 3:30am (CNT)
1:30pm-4:30am (EST)

Expectations:
Be on time
Have Discord for voice communication
Have installed the required add-ons
Prepare for raids outside of raid times (repairs, food, flasks, potions etc.)
Know your class and raid mechanics outside of raid times

Add-on List:
Deadly Boss Mods
Angry Assignments

Please contact coltongrundy#1258