Looking for Late Night 10pm PST+ Mythic Prog team

Still testing the waters!!!

Sooooooooo Did yall know that Bears are cool?

Hello. I added you, here is our spam :slight_smile:
Hi there!

We are <Upright> Area 52 Horde US

We currently raid Friday/Saturday 10:30-1:30 EST and have an optional raid Thursday 9:30pm-12:00am

First off, thank you for taking the time to read my post.

My name is Holidaisy and i am the RL of Upright on Area52 (HORDE).

Toward the end of BOD and beginning of EP, a few irl friends and I decided to server transfer for a new start and to get back into mythic raiding which we all love very much. After hopping through a few guilds and finding that we couldn’t quite find something that had the same vision as we do, but also had room for us, we decided to try and build our own community of likeminded individuals that want to down content but have fun doing it.

What the guild is about:

~Fun, Friendly, Engaging community in helping its members

~We want to push as far as possible in mythic and our end goal is CE

~We enjoy running Mythic keys and pushing them, so more core members would be better

~We have our casual nights where we run xmog/mount/achievement stuff

Expectations For Core members:

~I expect everyone to understand basic mechanics and do research (We will help people learn them more however)

~Be patient and respectful of other members

~Be prepared for raid. This includes having enchants, gems, flask and food. (for when cauldron and feast are not provided)

~Help throughout the week to farm mats (Herbs, Gems, Food items,etc.)

~Be able to take criticism as well as dish it out
~Parse reasonably for your class

For Casual Members:

~Be engaging with the guild (Talking in GC, etc.)

~Do not be afraid to ask for help

~Help others out

Currently for core Raid team:

DPS (bonus if you are a warlock)

Though all exceptional players are welcome to trial.

Thank you for taking the time to read this post. You may contact me or my officers on bnet/discord (I am always available)

bnet:

Holidaisy#1440

katlin121#1472

Discord:

Holidaisy#4231

Celibie#8493

Bump it to the moon… and play among the tenticles.

Bump it real good!

Late night 7/8M raids on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 10pm-1am PST.
Linking spam that has our contact info if you are interested.

So who likes tacos?

Elemental Shaman is also a contender tho i will need to work on him a bit more!

Still here Fam!!!

Still looking! bump it up!

Looking for 8.3 home!

Merry Christmas! Still here!

Merry Christmas! Still here!

, an Alliance late-night raiding guild on Kel’Thuzad server, whose core has been raiding together since Wrath times, is recruiting for some fun. We raid Tue/Wed/Thu from 11pm to 2am server time (which is 10pm - 1am PST or 1am - 4am EST).
Current needs:

All Healers with priority to MW Monk and Disc Priest
Mage
Boomkin
Hunter
Demon Hunter
Anyone of exceptional ability and good attitude

Current progression is:

EP: 5/8M, 8/8H

TL;DR:

We raid late night.
We’re semi-hardcore: we value progression but also balance it with RL.
Our raid leader won’t try to pretend he’s a frat boy on a power trip; but we also enforce performance, politely but effectively.
We don’t recruit for the bench. Spots are always competitive. It is your performance and attendance alone that will determine your spot - not how much officers like you.
We’re quite stable, having been raiding together, non-stop, since the start of WoD.

Looking for more details? We have them!

What can we offer?

We’re a semi-hardcore progression guild. We’re not striving for server-first, and understand that RL is more important than the game, but are serious about progression, and aim to kill Mythic bosses during the relevant tier.
We offer an active, social guild. While we do not require anyone to log in at non-raid times, many of us do, and we enjoy plentiful and successful Mythic+ runs, old raid transmog clears, and Discord chatter nights. Neither the guild chat, nor our voice channels are lonely often. And yes, if you’re only interested in M+ but not in raiding, we do also recruit for that.
Our style of raid leading sets us apart from many guilds. When someone messes up in a fight causing a wipe, or performs below the expected level, some raid leaders will openly mock them, calling them names more suitable for a frat party. Others will not notice, and will continue pulling in what people like to describe as bashing their heads against the wall. We do neither of these - we won’t mock or swear, but we will instead let the person know they need to improve, and if such improvement doesn’t happen, we will (politely) replace them. In this way, we maintain progression without causing drama or hurting feelings.
We play to have fun, and have a low tolerance toward rude or pretentious people, but at the same time do enforce performance standards in raids, particularly for the progression fights, and our raid spots are competitive.
We like to joke around in guild chat and on Discord; profanity is allowed and encouraged, but intentionally abusing others isn’t.

How to contact us?
Choose one of the following:

Contact Charodey#5945 on Discord.
Visit discord.gg/pzwdmc5 and fill out a short app.
Add Volshebnik#1818 on Bnet.
Post here, leaving your battletag.
Contact Charodey-Kel’Thuzad in-game.
Write one of us an in-game mail.

OMG its Yojrn kick him

1 Like

oh lawdy its Wolfe!

Bumping it up for dayyyyyyyzzzz

Ok all I’ve been teasing with yojrn but, He is a REALLY great player. I recruited him for our guild back in Legion and I was never sorry I did. I always understood that he wished to move on to more then our guild could offer him. If you want a dedicated player that will bring 110% each week and earn his spot on your team you cant go wrong. Good luck to you Yoyrn.

<3 Thanks Wolfe means alot!

Booping this Boy on the nose!