Looking for Late Night 10pm PST+ Mythic Prog team

4/8M Disc priest LF team. Looking to try and stay as Disc but willing to Swap to Warlock/Ele shammy/ UH DK for DPS or possible Warr for Tanking. Post for any questions or add BloodxxMerc#1592 or BloodxxMerchant#4532 on Discord

Hello, if you’re interested in the Horde side. We are recruiting:

How Long On Brez | Horde | Mal’Ganis

We raid Friday and Saturday, 11:00pm-1:30am PST

Battlenet:
Kawaiihealer#1404
kvncnh#1922

OMG its Yojrn!!! Kick him Kick him! LOL :slight_smile:

1 Like

<Insomniacs> is a Horde guild on Mal’Ganis recruiting DPS for the end of EP and into 8.3. We are building a player focused Mythic progression guild. This means our primary focus is finding the right people with personalities that mesh really well, and worry about progression second. We still aim to clear 80-100% of every Mythic tier, but we won’t bring toxic/elitist players into our guild to get there.

Raid Times:

• Tuesday: 10pm - 12am PST (12am - 2am CST)
  • Wednesday: 10pm - 12am PST (12am - 2am CST)
  • Thursday: 10pm - 12am PST (12am - 2am CST)

Progression:

• TBD: GM is 4/8M with prior Mythic/CE experience.

Application:

• bit.ly/InsomniacsApp

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me:

• Zamereon#1622 (BTag)
  • Zamereon#4336 (Discord)

Boop this post on its nose

Hello. Is it me you are looking for?

Hi there,

Added you to btag here’s your spam.
Parasomnia on Area52 is a late night raiding guild looking competitive raiders committed to personal improvement, as well as contributing to a professional and collaborative team environment.

Raid times:
-Tues/Wed/Thurs 9:30pm-12:30am PST (12:30am-3:30am EST)

Team Goals:
-Mythic Progression with Cutting Edge as the goal.

• Currently 7/8M 8/8 H

Immediate Needs

Tank***-non DH

High priority for the following dps classes but all other dps are welcome as well:
-Boomkin
-Rogue**
-Warrior **
-Shadow Priest **
-DK**
-DH**
-Ret Paladin**

Medium Priority FOR 8.3 ONLY
-Holy Paladin
-Resto Druid
-Misterweaver

**Please have your neck level at 65

About Parasomnia:
-Our team leads have CE experience from previous tiers/expansions, and we are looking to develop our team this expansion focusing on personal and raid progression, and most importantly team synergy built on the foundation of trust with like minded individuals.

Team Expectations:
-We expect all raiders to hold themselves to a high standard of Professionalism, Progression and Collaboration between team members.

-We expect each raid member to contribute to the greater well being of the team. This means coming to raid prepared each raid night with their specs fully optimized (simC/Raidbots/Pawn/Stat Weights) when it comes to gems, enchants, talents, consumables and are using the appropriate add-on/weakauras to ensure you are performing to the best of your abilities.

-We expect each team member to come prepared knowing the strategies for each boss before entering raid by taking a look at strat/kill videos/warcraftlogs replays.

-We expect all raiders to be able to take constructive criticism well so they can look into their own logs/wowanalyzer to improve their gameplay wherever it is needed.

Contacts:
-Cmplex#1798 (Discord Cmplex#6174) - GM
-Jinka#11680 (Discord Kezma#2071) Recruitment Officer

Discord info: discord.gg/parasomnia

Bump it up!

Bump it up

Well if there’s anyway u can stretch forward an hour (yes i know unlikely lol) lmk! We are seeking locks atm for next tier

About us:

• Sargeras Alliance. We formed during Legion and were pushing mythic content right out the gate. We recently moved as a core to alliance on Sargeras from Horde Illidan. We believe this to be beneficial to us long-term and since the entire core was on board we decided to go through with the move! We believe in having fun as a priority, but Cutting Edge is our goal!

Schedule:
Weds 11pm-2am Server (9pm-midnight PST)
Thurs 11pm-2am Server (9pm-midnight PST)

What We Are Looking For:
Fun is definitely our motivating factor (which is why we agreed as a whole to step away from the game when players did not find it fun). A large factor though is definitely progression and seeing as much content as possible. We are seeking players with a positive attitude that understand an error correction is not a personal attack.

Current Progression:

4/8M with Orgozoa at 1%

Classes Needed:
Currently Seeking DPS (open to all, but preference for Mage/Lock/Ele)

My Bnet: Chugs#11757

Bump it up!

Bump it to the roof

Still here!

Bump! It! Up!

<3 Urobar Solid healer!

1 Like

<3! thanks Thiz!

Bump it to the bloody moon!

Still testing the waters!!!

Sooooooooo Did yall know that Bears are cool?

Hello. I added you, here is our spam :slight_smile:
Hi there!

We are <Upright> Area 52 Horde US

We currently raid Friday/Saturday 10:30-1:30 EST and have an optional raid Thursday 9:30pm-12:00am

First off, thank you for taking the time to read my post.

My name is Holidaisy and i am the RL of Upright on Area52 (HORDE).

Toward the end of BOD and beginning of EP, a few irl friends and I decided to server transfer for a new start and to get back into mythic raiding which we all love very much. After hopping through a few guilds and finding that we couldn’t quite find something that had the same vision as we do, but also had room for us, we decided to try and build our own community of likeminded individuals that want to down content but have fun doing it.

What the guild is about:

~Fun, Friendly, Engaging community in helping its members

~We want to push as far as possible in mythic and our end goal is CE

~We enjoy running Mythic keys and pushing them, so more core members would be better

~We have our casual nights where we run xmog/mount/achievement stuff

Expectations For Core members:

~I expect everyone to understand basic mechanics and do research (We will help people learn them more however)

~Be patient and respectful of other members

~Be prepared for raid. This includes having enchants, gems, flask and food. (for when cauldron and feast are not provided)

~Help throughout the week to farm mats (Herbs, Gems, Food items,etc.)

~Be able to take criticism as well as dish it out
~Parse reasonably for your class

For Casual Members:

~Be engaging with the guild (Talking in GC, etc.)

~Do not be afraid to ask for help

~Help others out

Currently for core Raid team:

DPS (bonus if you are a warlock)

Though all exceptional players are welcome to trial.

Thank you for taking the time to read this post. You may contact me or my officers on bnet/discord (I am always available)

bnet:

Holidaisy#1440

katlin121#1472

Discord:

Holidaisy#4231

Celibie#8493