Looking For Horde Raiding Guild!

Hello! My name is Josh I’m 26 years old I’m from Michigan I moved to Florida about 5 years ago and I am moving back Michigan in 2 weeks! I’ve been playing wow for over 10 years I am currently 8/8N 8/8H 3/8M. The guild I was in just server hopped and unfortunately I didn’t follow them for a multitude of reasons so I am searching for a new mythic raiding guild. I currently main an affliction warlock 380 ilevel with a level 30 HOA. My best role is ranged dps but I can play pretty much anything except tank. I have 16 Alts (110+) so if something else is needed other than a warlock I can easily switch to that character level it up and gear it up reasonably fast. I can pretty much raid anytime as my schedule is very open but would prefer during the day (before 5pm EST) however this is not a deal breaker. I am not interested in transferring servers at this time just to clarify. Feel free to add my Btag Jmoore#1300 send me a message and lets get the ball rolling!

P.S. I also play League of Legends

Thank you!

Josh

Hi Dárne! My name is Carla. I believe you would be a great addition to our raid/guild. We are currently looking for DPS to fill in our raid roster for BFA. I am not just looking for an individual who can fulfill a role, but also someone who fits our guild culture.

In BFA, we are looking to fully clear Heroic and progress through Mythic content, with our end goal being Cutting Edge. We understand that life can get hectic but do expect 85%+ raid attendance. Our raid environment is about having fun & enjoying each other’s company (being serious when needed) while progressing together as a team. We enjoy PVP & pushing keys in M+ too.

Our Raid Schedule : Days (2): Tues & Thurs 8:00pm - 11:00pm EST

Uldir Progression: 8/8H, 3/8M

About Us
Jaded Retribution is a semi casual/hardcore progression raiding guild on Mug’thol (PVP/PST) currently rebuilding our roster for BFA. Although we took a hiatus, Jaded Retribution is one of the longest running guilds on Mug’thol. The majority of us have been actively raiding together since Cataclysm, while some of us have been playing together much longer than that. Our goal is to enjoy raiding while clearing current content. We are a fun, friendly, mature and drama free. We play other games outside of WOW such as PubG, DOTA2, COD, Destiny 2 and others.

Recruitment Expectations & Member Conduct

• Be knowledgeable about your class as well as the boss encounters.
  • Be self-sufficient and come to raids prepared with all consumables they will need for any given raid, including your gear being fully repaired.
  • Have gear that is gemmed and enchanted optimally.
  • 85%+ raid attendance and promptness.
  • Be willing to sit if asked to do so.
  • Have a microphone and be able to use Discord during raids.
  • Have a stable Internet connection.
  • Want to have fun.

Interested in Applying
Contacts on battletag: Layliah (Recruitment Officer) @ Layliah#1369, Vapid (GM) @ Vaapad#1119 or Battle (DPS Officer) @ Battlesung#1209

Thank you for taking the time to read my post. I look forward to speaking with you!