Looking for home

Returning player coming back for dragon flight. Was AOTC until I left the game in shadowlands looking for a semi casual raid guild. I can play any melee dps or tank.

< Trinity > is an Adult Gaming Community / Guild. We’ve started rebuilding at the end of Season 3 Shadowlands. Our Servers: Icecrown, Garona, Burning Blade, Lightning’s Blade & Malygos ot of our Members are from **Most of us are from servers such as Thrall,Illidan,Sargaras,Stormrage, Proudmoore, Bleeding Hollow , & Malganis . We are recruiting for DragonFlight Come Check us out !!

**Players are expected to be open to Giving & Receiving Constructive Criticism. We look for players that know their classes, specs as well as raid mechanics. Trial periods lengths are case by case but will not come in as bench warmers as we want to see how you can perform in progression. We Will Teach “IF” you’re willing to learn.

We understand that things can come up and schedules can change. Notice of absence is required using the guild’s discord. Let the GM - Raid Lead - Officer know. We are flexible with you, Real Life Comes First!!

Raids: Heroic Progression Minded
Wednesday and Thursday 9:00 - 12:00 pm Central with a 10-minute break around 10:00 & 11:00 pm.
Mythic +: Ran Daily / Nightly = +2 - +20 +

Recruitment Needs:

Druid ( Resto / Balance / Feral / Guardian ) - in that order needed
Hunter ( Ranged Pref)
Mage ( Any )
Warlock ( Any )
Shaman ( Resto / Elemental / Enhancement ) Windfury Totem Highly Needed
Priest ( Shadow / Holy = Disc )
Death Knight (Unholy =Frost / Blood)
Monk ( MW / WW / Brew ) in that order needed
Rogue ( Outlaw / Assassin = Sub ) in that order needed
Warrior (Fury = Arms / Prot )
Demon Hunter (Havoc > Vengeance )
Paladin (Holy / Ret / Prot )

Look forward to hearing from you! Contact info: GM - Disocrd :Toxicity#6897 Bnet: Astrelles#1444 Recruiter - Discord: BJB#0407 Bnet: Devill#11943

Hi Takemyaggro!

I think you would be a great fit for our guild and community, Found a Green Quest! [US][Zul’jin][Horde] is recruiting high mythic key runners and heroic raiders for Season 4 and into Dragonflight! Though we are casual friendly, we work to create a fun and dynamic environment for those who perform the highest levels of content. We have Keystone masters, former heroic and mythic raiders on our roster and we work to foster a healthy and toxic free community. We are recruiting dps, especially rogues, death knights, monks for Raid, and we can always use more tanks and dps for the highest levels of M+. We are fortunate enough to have plenty of healers for raid, and we are not in need of a tank for Raid. We are currently progressing through heroic, and we are looking for raiders willing to do the work, have a measure of patience as we progress through raid and willing to be a team player, taking and giving constructive help through content. Though we are principally on Zul’jin and are horde side, our community is all encompassing and players from all servers and cross faction are welcome

Let Kiuayoukai, Vathorean, Voldai or Wrekkfull know if you’re interested!

Discord Kiuayoukai#2395
Battle.net Kiua#1912
Discord Nightraven2015#7854
Battle.net DrDruid#1321
Discord Voldai#4831
Battle.net Voldai#1273
Discord Dat#2310

Hi Takemyaggro,

Really looking for a DH DPS. Would consider ret paladin or rogue, too. I hate linking guild spams, but you haven’t given me much to respond to, so I think that’s going to be best. Check us out and reach out to me if it sounds like your kinda home.

Cheers,
Liim

This actually sounds perfect. Most of my characters are in thrall as it is My battle tag is gage11527 if it would be easier to talk that way

Hi there Aggro,

I think I added you. If you didn’t get a friend request, please add me at limbrok#1655 (lowercase L).

Cheers,
Liim

Hi Takemyaggro,
Corrupted Intent is a newly formed 18+ horde guild on the server Area 52 looking for like minded players to come join us to push heroic and mythic level raiding.

What you should know

• Current GM has 14 years of experience as a GM, Officers and RL have years of experience as well
  • We enjoy running keys, any level from 2’s all the way to 15+'s.
  • We accept all players from returning veterans to new players with little to no experience

Raid Information & Expectations:

• Raid days and times are Friday & Sat from 7:00pm-10pm EST
  • 90% attendance & punctuality and accountability for raids
  • Minimal class Lego (Double Lego with Unity is preferred)
  • Willingness to become familiar with the raids if never done them before

What you can expect from us as a guild:

• Open and honest constructive criticism and feedback
  • We joke around a lot but know when to be serious
  • Communication
  • A sense of community and direction

What we need:

• Looking for like minded people who want to progress in raids & run keys as well
  • Healers & DPS classes for Raids

What we expect from our guildies:

• Respectful of one another & a team player
  • Ability to take constructive criticism
  • A sense of humor
  • Discord for raiding, events and socially chatting with each other.
  • Knowledge of your class

Contact information:
Any questions/inquires please reach out via discord, btag or comment
Btag: Aria#13773
Discord: xstarlite#2756

Hey Takemyaggro, wanna be a dragon? And by that I mean you should check out the Mystic Dragons on Thrall. We are planning on doing a casual 2 day a week schedule for raids, but still plan to perform well and progress fairly quickly during that limited time. Come hop in our discord and see what we are about and talk with us some. Heres a link to our recruitment post with some more info about us and the discord link.

H Thrall 2 weeknight 8-10PM EST raiding for DF - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Added you on Bnet

Hi Takemyaggro,

Hope the search is going well!

We’re currently looking for melee DPS, with a potential for a tank OS as a backup. I’ll put a link to our guild post here. Would love to connect! Welcome back to WoW! :grinning:

Battle.net: DSHIFTR#1701
Discord: DSHIFTR#3000

IngloriousBastardos is a Mythic +, raiding and PVP guild.

What we are looking for,
2 more Raid Leander’s
2-3 Raid tanks
2-3 Raid Healers
And DPS
We are a progressive guild that is looking to have two Raid teams for DF.

We are a cross fraction guild.

We like to keep things fun and relaxed regardless of what we are doing. We are friends and teammates first. We like to progress and grow but we are also family oriented, and know we all have a life outside of the game. We are an 18+ guild.

Feel free to contact me if your interested
Discord- Shamshieldz#4137
BNet- DireRaven#1545628

Hello Takemyaggro!!!

We are an AOTC with some mythic kills Weekend Raiding Guild Friday - Saturday 9pm-12am EST - looking to add some extra DPS for our Raid team. Also looking to add some extra bodies (tanks and dps) to our Mythic + teams. As the title says we are opening our doors to Alliance as well. We are a Horde guild with a cross-faction guild community for our fellow Alliance. Our raid team achieves AOTC every raid tier with some Mythic boss kills occasionally.

We also run Mythic keys all the time with most of our raiders achieving KSM every tier.

We are always looking for players with drive and determination to push themselves to be the best but also to have fun. That being said, we are looking for a few classes to help us grow:

Raid group
DPS:
DK
DH
Warlock
Enhance Shammy

Mythic +
Tanks
DPS

If you are interested or have any questions, then please reach out to me via
Battletag: Beefy#11651
Discord: Beefy#3796

Appreciate your time and as always “May Azeroth Be With You”!!

[Panic at the Disconnect] is a Mature and Family guild with an Active Social Discord. That strives to be drama free, informative, friendly and helpful to all New and Returning players.

Our Alliance and Horde Retail Horde Guild is Currently looking to fill our ranks for our Two Progression Raiding Teams into the next expansion. Currently Item Level for Raids are 260, however we will work with you to put in the time and effort to get ready.

Our Raid days and times are listed for

Thurs and Sunday 7PM CST/8PM EST. for Team 1

Friday and Saturday 7 PM CST/8PM, for Team 2

Both Teams will strive to create a stress free, fun and positive learning progression into normal, heroic and possible mythic raiding in the future. As well as running Mythic Plus and guild events .

Our servers for both Alliance and Horde include: Thunderlord, Azgalor, Destromath, Nazjater, Bloodfurance, Manaroth, Gurubashi, Aegweynn, Bonechewer, Daggerspine, Hakkar, and Garrosh.

All classes and races are welcome, looking for like minded people to enjoy the game, drama free, and work together to progress for ourselves and the guild we built for the Next expansion onward,

Feel free to message me or the other officers on Discord:

TheBrokenMike#2793
Boss Lady Pink#4053
Beaunti#9565
Aww#1305

Hey there Takemyaggro, going to drop our recruitment thread down below for you to check out. We are a one night a week, AOTC focused guild looking to add to its roster for DF. We have an Alliance guild on Proudmoore, a horde guild on Thrall and a cross faction community that we utilize for our raid team. Check out the thread and get in touch if you have any questions. Best of luck in your search :slight_smile: