Looking for Heroic raiding and M+

Hello everyone, name is Ret! I’m looking for an aotc oriented guild to raids Tues/Wed/Thur during the evenings EST time zone. With and also guild that uses discord talks and does M+. I will be maining ret for raid and both prot and ret for keys (Willing to transfer). Please feel free to contact me via discord McLovin#4126
Or bnet Xkane1X#1509

Looking for new players to fill out our raiding team. Currently we are 8/8H looking for more for next raid tier
We are in need of the following.

R-DPS- Warlock/Shammy/Boomkin/Mage/Priest/Hunter

M-DPS- Warrior/Rogue/Shammy/Monk/Demon hunter/Death knight/Pally

Heals- Full atm but maybe in the future “If you can play an OS hit me up”

Tanks- Full atm but maybe in the future “If you can play an OS hit me up”

Any and all classes/specs are welcome!

We will be raiding tues/thur 7:45-10:45pm cst time with a 5-10min break around halfway through raid night

"Feel free to add any of the officers or join our wow community https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/R9kOyDnc3nO?region=US&faction=Alliance to chat or for more info Chetaria#11739

Imperfect is a guild formed by CE players and is now looking for players to fill the last couple spots for our Mythic roster as we head into 10.1! We raid Tuesday & Wednesday 9pm - 12am EST. We will NOT extend past those times. We value our time and want to make good use of the 6 hours a week of raid. Please reach out to Drez#11420 (Bnet)/ Drez#3273 (Discord) or Niki#1440 (Discord) with any questions or interest.

Recruitment needs:
Holy Pally
Resto Sham
Warrior DPS
Ret
DPS Sham
Rogue
Boomy
Mage
Shadow

[A] Lightnings Hand - Nesingwary

We raid Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 830pm to 11pm EST and have been raiding consistently for 10+years and would like more people to join our great friendly group of players to enjoy a fun, laid back approach to this game while making progress.

We also have several groups doing Mythic+ content.

If intrerested in talking more hit me up in game or Kula or Healium (Bnet Luminnarus#1437) to discuss it some more.

We are looking for all roles but would really like a mage, warrior demon hunter.

Now would be a great time to join to get started with us with 10.1 content! New players are encouraged to join our guild we have plenty of players that offer help!

Hey Retraiden!

We are looking to add to our melee - would love to have you if we are a good fit! Let me know!

TL:DR;

• Tenured AotC Guild
  • LF DPS for Aberrus and beyond!
  • Heroic Raid, AOTC Focused, and active in Mythic +.
  • Plenty of melee availability, always welcome ranged.
  • 1 more heal spot once roster hits 18-20 (We recruit to 25)
  • Family First guild :heart: No Elitists

Contact Smuush-Thrall
BNET: Smush#11764
Discord: Smush#9763

Current Roster:
3 Paladin (Tank, DPS, Heal)
2 Druid (DPS)
2 Shaman (DPS, Heal)
1 Hunter
1 Evoker (DPS)
1 Warrior (Tank)
1 Priest (Heal)
1 Warlock
0 Monk, Rogue, DK, Mage, Demon Hunter

[b]Full Post w/ who we are as a guild & raid team/b]

1 Like

Discord sent.

Hey Ret, Vitae Rising is a an adult AOTC guild on Thrall. We are a small guild because we value quality over quantity and maintain a welcoming, social atmosphere. Our raid days are Tues and Thurs from 10pm-1am EST, and outside of raiding, we have several people who enjoy pushing keys. If you’d like more info or would be interested in setting up a trial, you can add me at Rawrabear#1450 or on discord at Fenrirulv#4433.