Looking for help to modify a weakaura

Helloooo

I’m pretty good with creating and modifying weakauras, but I found one that is just a wee bit above my skill level. I wonder if anyone here knows enough about weakauras to help me with it? I’d be forever in your debt.

This is the WA in question:
Balance Druid Fancy Eclipse | Wago.io

What I’m looking to do is have solar and lunar reversed, so solar is on the left and lunar is on the right.

:purple_heart:

1 Like

Take note of the x offsets for the 4 auras and just swap them to the other side and then change the mirror setting for each. The one problem with this is the default ui will show spell alerts for lunar on the left and solar on the right. I don’t know how to move those, though you can hide them by setting spell alert opacity to 0%.

Thank you! This was the part I was missing!

And even with spell opacity at 100%, this weakaura overrides the default spell alerts.

I was getting both the weakaura and default spell alert once I swapped sides

Hmm interesting… its been quite a while since I used just the default (there’s a different weak aura I usually use that is similar to this one), so now I wonder if you’re right and I just assumed it was the weak aura visuals I was seeing.

I’m not able to test it out right now, but when I’m home tomorrow morning I’ll have to double check. Thanks for mentioning it!