Looking for Guild

I am sort of new and have played the game out of sequence. I’m a lvl 104 human priest )(shadow). I have done most of this myself, which explains why I don’t have items that I should. Like any heroics at all.

A guild that has folks who can coach me along is very appreciated.

1 Like

The best place to look for a guild is on your server. You can look in the server forum to see if any guilds are recruiting. You can also keep an eye on trade chat while you are in game to see if any guilds are recruiting. Another place to look is here New Player Friendly Guilds Check In Here! which is a list of new player friendly guilds. Look for guilds on your server as you cannot join a guild that is not on your server unless you pay to transfer your character.

Once you’ve identified a guild, send a whisper (use /w CharacterName) to the person who is recruiting and ask them about their guild and what they are looking for and what you are looking for.

It is very common to try out a few different guilds before you find one that fits you.

From what you’ve said it sounds like you are looking for a casual, possibly ‘friends and family’ guild where there are people who are willing to help out new comers.

1 Like

In addition to sending a whisper, you can send an in-game mail. This has the added advantage of allowing the recruiter to see your request when he or she is offline. Or, if a battletag is listed, add it to your list and look for them that way.

There’s also a thread stickied up above for new player friendly guilds. Even at 104, you can still consider yourself to be a new player.

Thank you everyone for your advice! I appreciate your help.

Brand new guild, join and help decide what kind of guild we will be! Starting casual, plan on doing dungeons, raids, pvp, mythic+, pet battles, guild events, input/suggestions are welcome. Become an alien! Msg me for an invite. :smiley:
We are on proudmoore US.
Kenna#11491 :slight_smile:

Please do not necro old threads. Also, leave the guild advertisements in the realm forums and guild forums. This is a forum for players to provide assistance to other players.

2 Likes

I am sorta new to the game - i have shadowlands and both a priest and a hunter and am just looking for a supportive guild to play with ! Im super chill and ready to run whatever with whoever can help teach me more about the game !

Your individual realm forum, or the guild recruitment forum would be the best places to look for a guild.

Don’t forget the in game Guild Finder tool. It does allow you to filter by size and focus and you can request to join any guild even if all guild members are offline. They can now invite you even if you are offline yourself.

Don’t be afraid to join and later quit a guild. It often takes several tries before you find the right group of people you fit in with.