Looking for guild

Looking for a friendly and active guild who uses Discord often. I am wanting to raid and do heroics for upcoming Classic TBC on this warlock and eventually a restoration shaman once they are available for play.

I started playing in late 2004 and missed out on a lot of Vanilla, TBC, and Wrath because of work and college. I’m so stoked to get to relive some of my favorite raids again in TBC so I hope I can find a great group of people to play with by then.

I would prefer either weekends or evenings around 6pm server (give or take). Definitely not elitist or hardcore, but I do enjoy getting the job done and killing some bosses. However, you gotta have some fun too, right? I come prepared with knowledge on how to play my class, mechanics, and bring my own consumables. I also really enjoy professions and will likely try to help stock people up with consumables/mats as well. Overall, I just really like this game and I really like making connections with other players who share my passion.

Thank you for taking time to read through my post. Please message me in game on Garnassa. I’m usually online in the evenings on weekdays and much more often throughout the weekends.