Looking for guild

Hey there, I want to put my feelers out for a guild for my main. Currently I am on Darth/khaz and wanting to stay there if possible, however willing to fraction change for the right Guild (currently ally).

My main In question Is a Bm hunter with 2/8 mythic experience. So I would be looking for something similar, Post up any offers. Thank you for your time
Hey Sunlina.

We are looking for RDPS for Mythic Raids and for M+ outside of raiding too.

Currently 1/8M.

Raid nights are Wed/Sun/Mon 8pm-11pm server.

Check out the post below and if interested hit us up for a chat:

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20768896851#1

Cheers,
Huriken#1357
bump for more intrest
Afternoon !

[A] <Wipe It Up> Saurfang -

We are recruiting for both of the raid teams in our guild currently!
While we do pride ourselves on having a very open social atmosphere in our guild with a lot of casual players and raiders, we like to create a guild vibe that you want to log into to play the game not just raid

[Raid Times]
Weekend Team - Saturday/Sunday [7PM - 10PM AEST]
Midweek Team - Wednesday/Thursday [8PM-11PM AEST]
Social Raid Night - Mondays [8PM-11PM AEST]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Currently Recruiting]

Weekend Team Recruiting -
- Ranged DPS (prefer healing OS)
- Melee DPS (WW Monk has advantage)

Midweek Team Recruiting -
Melee:
1x Demon Hunter, 1x Death Knight, 1x Monk, 1x Shaman
Ranged:
1x Priest, 1x Shaman, 1x Monk
Heals:
Priest, Paladin

Complete with our Monday night Social raid night where we open the night up to social players to get their clear of Uldir on normal difficulty without the commitment to a raid team.

I've thrown the link to our recruitment thread at the bottom! Please let me know if you want any more information! Mine can be found if you follow the link :D

Look forward to chatting with you! Live long and prosper!

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20767558872
Hey champ, we are looking for more Rdps. Currently Prog 8/8H 2/8M . Hit me up asap.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20767588289

Skel#11312
Resurgence, we are on Barth, Horde, raid wed, thurs, sun 7pm SVT till 10pm.

2/8M, 8/8H.

Must have a working mic.

We run +10 keys in guild groups.

Hit me up if interested

Evilc#1288
Gibborim is NZ [H] Guild on Khaz/Dath [US]

we are 7/8 heroic

raid Weds Thurs Mon 6:30pm ST to 8:30pm ST

Pm me on Ace3rus#6982
<Handle It> is an Australia based progression guild on Aman'thul server.

We are not racing for world/server first but want to be a consistent progression guild, meaning we want to progress Mythic content.

We are looking for like minded people to join us in raid immediately. We need dedicated and reliable people for the raid team.

Currently looking for more dps

Recruitment is currently open for anyone interested in pushing Uldir and getting into mythic raiding

Raid schedule:

All times are server time:

Wed - 9pm to 12:00am *
Thursday - 9pm to 12:00am *
Sunday - 9pm to 12:00am *

(*During Non-Daylight Savings, All times change 8pm to 11pm)

During progression we may extend raids and/or raid additional nights when possible.

We are looking for people dedicated to clear content, Players that will show up to raid nights on time, Players who know how to play their class and keep up on any changes Blizzard makes to the class/spec.

We also accept casual players and players who just want to do Mythic+ or pvp we are a very friendly guild who just like to have fun while playing.

We have mog contests with prizes, farming contests, mount runs and much more to participate in other than raiding.

We are currently 8/8 N heroic and 7/8 Heroic 1/8 Mythic in Uldir

If you are interested in joining us please leave a post below,

Contact Feast, Furby or Velissaro in game.

Or add Furby on btag; Sammy#1911
Feast on btag; McFeast#1339
H <The Last Hope> Barthilas 8/8H 2/8M are looking for dedicated players of all skill levels to bolster our mythic core.

Currently searching for Tank/Heals/Dps

We raid Wed/Thu 8-11pm server time with an optional raid night Monday.

Add me to bnet so we can chat Syner#11257
<Flavour Town> is a Horde, mythic progression guild on Saurfang. We are currently 2/8M AotC and we are looking for 1 last Ranged DPS.

What we are looking for is a Beast Mastery Hunter who is at least 365+ with the skills needed to improve and adapt with every encounter while also maintaining a persistent attendance. Does this sound like you? If so, keep reading.

Raid Times
We raid three nights a week, 3 hours a night. We also have an alt raid on Fridays which isn't part of the core progression's raid times.
Wednesday: 7-10pm Server Time
Sunday: 6-9pm Server Time
Monday: 7-10pm Server Time
Server Time is Australian Eastern Daylight Time (AEDT)

You're more than welcome to contact me via:
Battle-Tag: DarkLlama#1253
Discord: Magjistar#8813

Alternatively, I can be reached within <Flavour Town>'s Community Discord. Feel free to drop by and say hi, get to know some of the raiders you'll be playing aside and enjoy everything World of Warcraft has to offer.
<Flavour Town> Community Discord: https://discord.gg/xtHHdM
[H] <Gibborim> is on Khaz/Dath we are currently 8/8H looking to bolster our team up.

We are a cheerful bunch who have loud mouths and even louder raids. We take it seriously... seriously easy we also have an active M+ scene.

We raid 6:30pm-8:30pm ST Wed/Thur/Mon

Give me a pm on Ace3rus#6982
Hi Sunlina

If you're still looking, Horizon is on Khaz/Dath Alliance, and looking to expand our numbers. Would love to have a chat if you're interested.

Feel free to add me, Azazel#1894 on bnet.

Our recent recruitment post is here: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20769769692
Hey mate, if you're still looking for a raid team, my team is 4/8M on Barthilas-Horde, and we raid Mythic Mon/Wed/Thurs 8.30-11pm server time. if you're interested, my btag is Sovereigne#11990, add me and we can talk further :)
Heya , we are currently recruiting another hunter for mythic progression

<theMinistry> is a Frostmourne Alliance OCE raiding guild. We are currently recruiting Mythic raiders and reliable members for throughout BFA. We are an active / social raiding guild looking to add new members. We do keystone runs a few days a week for gear to help out our members and to have fun.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Recruiting:
DPS:High priority for: Warlock - Monk - Mage & Hunter
Also looking for Sub/Assassination Rogue , Shadow Priest with Holy/Disc OS and Arms Warrior.

** All other DPS will be considered **

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Raid Days(Server Time)
Monday – 8:30pm-11:00pm
Wednesday 8:30pm-11:00pm
Thursday 8:30pm – 11:00pm
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Progression:
Uldir:
Normal: 8/8
Heroic: 8/8
Mythic: 3/8
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mythic +
We organize groups a couple nights a week to help our members get their weekly key for the chest. We are looking for members to push keys as high as possible and be competitive.
Contacts:
Please contact one of our officers via BNET - EVA#2601 , Muppit#1834 or our Guild leader Cougs#1764
if you wish to join or would like more information :)
( Casuals are welcome )
Socials and casuals are welcome

FROSTMOURNE - Ropegang! 1/8M are Recruiting Wed-Fri-OPTIONAL -Sunday 7-10 pm SvT Looking for active players willing to push progression in Mythic & Push M+'s

Oganius (GM) - Shigz#1485

Hey there!

[A] Radiant (Frostmourne) [3/8M] LF RDPS & Heals to fill core spots! Mythic progression on Wed, Thurs & (Mon) 9PM-12AM (GMT+8) SG/Perth timing. Also pushing high keys 12AM - 3AM (GMT+8) daily!

INVICTUS: FROSTMOURNE ALLIANCE MYTHIC RAIDING GUILD
2/8M 8/8H (AoTC)

We are looking for DPS and healers to join our ranks for our mythic raids. Raid schedule is Wed and Thu 9pm to 12am +8GMT. We also run M+ dungeons and, currently, we have 2 teams.

We have a relaxed raiding ambiance where people collaborate and aim to do the right thing to get the boss down. This is a +8GMT guild. So for Frostmourne, the raid time is 12am to 3am server time. For people who reside in Asia and Perth, it is 9pm to 12am. We do have members both in Asia and Australia. If you wish to get mythic bosses down in a relaxed environment and in a 2 day raid per week, then we might be the guild for you.

For more info, add us in Bnet:
Ordained#1573, PacketJ#1920

Hi - ClanDropBears - Horde - Khaz’goroth/Dath’Remar are currently looking to add a Hunter to the raid team. Current progression is 2/8M.

Here is a link to our Spiel [H] <ClanDropBears> LF more

Please add me on Bnet Eri#1981 if you would like anymore information! Looking forward to hearing from you

Hey mate

Aerys on Barthilas horde is a pretty chill 2 night guild thats 2/8M. We are mature guild with majority raiders that work full time but theres always people on in prime time to push high keys.

We are looking for ranged dps!

Hit me up: Treebucket#1896

< SAGE > guild LF DPS & Tank for Mythic progressions! We are Currently 2/8 M on farm and looking for more players to join our mythic progressions!

We raid on
Day : Wed/Thus
Time : 9 - 12am GMT+8

Come to join Us!:grinning::grinning:

We’re also recruiting those who want to push M+ keys or anyone who just wants to be a social and chill and chat.

Less#11941