Looking for Guild

hey everyone thanks for looking im currently looking for a new guild besides my own our guild has kinda died out but mybe 2 of us that play, im getting a slow start to this new exp. i have a DK at 120=298 working on getting gear and my tank DH still working on getting him to 120 and a monk healer ive gotta get leveled ive tanked in legion have a couple logs of my DH tank, im by no means the best but i know my classes and how to play and understand mechs, for most part always have room to be better, hopeing to find a guild to call home thanks for reading
Illusion [A] 2/8H on Saurfang Realm is a friendly, family orientated guild of highly experienced veteran players whose mission statement is to clear all current, 'Heroic mode' content before any nerfs or new raiding content patches are applied.

We all have lives that we cherish outside of our adventures in Azeroth and our goal is to combine a healthy mixture of both. Within our ranks we have mums and dads, full time workers with busy real life schedules, job-seekers and students.

We offer the flexibility to get the job done in World of Warcraft, all the while having minimum impact upon our guild's day to day lives.

We are offer a flexible, proven, Raid Team that hit its target everytime during Legion progression, firmly achieveing all AOTC's once we made the switch from 1 day a week normal raiding to 2 days a week Heroic Progression Raiding.

We only raid two nights each week, those nights being every Wednesday and Thursday.

We start our raids at 8:30pm Saurfang Server time and we generally finish at 11:00pm.

(9:30pm - 11:00pm During Daylight Savings)

We are currently recruiting to fill a "full time" Tank spot and we're also seeking the classes / specs listed below.

Other applications will be assessed on a case by case basis. Currently we are looking for; Tanks, Shadow Priest, Boomkin, Warlock, Hunter, DK DPS, Arms Warrior, Rogue and Demon Hunter.

Outside of raids please note that we also offer regular Mythic plus runs for all guildies on Friday nights particularly but also where needed on other nights.

If raiding and Mythic Plus Dungeons aren't your thing or you just can't commit the time, that's fine, we've room for you too!

We welcome all scopes of players, Non-raiders, PVPers and LFR / Dungeon Heroes alike!

If you would like to apply to join our Raid Team, or to join our guild as a social member, please contact myself further on Battlenet, my battletag is Kanaris77#6157
Hi Verdreht,
We're looking for more people who are interested in heroic raiding. I know you're probably not ready now but if you are interested in doing this the future I'm sure we could help you get geared up and ready to raid in little time. We have done this before for other new members. Although for raids we would need you as Unholy or Frost for DPS as our raid tank roles are all filled... You can still play Blood for mythic+ dungeons (which we do a lot of) and other content but just as a raid spec we would require you to go DPS...See below for more info...

If you’re interested, message me on discord (Newy#0922).

Faction: Alliance
Server: US-Lightbringer
Name: Undeserved
Progress: 7/8 H
Raid Nights: Tues/Thurs at (8-11 PM EST) / Monday Raid is completely optional (8-11 PM EST)

Hello, Undeserved is a casual raiding guild currently progressing through heroic raid content. We would like to start downing the first few bosses on mythic raid in the future however we simply don’t have a constant 20+ player attendance, we average around 12-14 raiders at the moment. We are a group of adults with many years of WoW experience, many of us started in Vanilla and have been playing together off and on. We raid on two nights a week (Tuesday/Thursday) with a third optional raid night (Monday), usually used for running alts through raids. We are very chill and like to poke jabs at each other through some silly banter throughout the raid night. We ask you don’t take any jokes too seriously as none of it is personal. We have both male and female members; and we come from all walks of life.

Loot is always set to personal, if an item is not kept we simply roll for it and whoever has the highest roll is given the loot. Many guild members also run high mythic+ dungeons throughout the week. We always try to help ensure every member has done at least one high key for their weekly chest. A few of us also PVP quite a bit in BGs and rated Arenas.

What you can except from Undeserved?
-A relax and fun raiding environment
-Fair and personal loot, we will never force you to give items away unless you choose to do so.
-Competitive DPS, we do log our raids and many of our members parsing 90% on Warcraft logs.
-Constant raid progress
-Good communications via Discord

What we expect from you/requirements:
-Age older then 21
-Attend raid nights on Tuesday and Thursday at 8 PM EST. (Monday at 8 PM is our optional raid night)
-Come to raid prepared, this includes bringing your own flasks, potions, and personal food. We often will have feasts provided and guildies are often kind enough to hand out some flasks but you should always come with your own!
-Bring a positive attitude
-Know how to play your class effectively and understand the boss mechanics

If you’re interested, message me on discord (Newy#0922).

https://raider.io/guilds/us/lightbringer/Undeserved
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/us/lightbringer/undeserved
Hi there,

Retaliation raids on Tuesday and Wednesday Nights 8pm ET. We have an alt night of Sundays at 7pm ET. We use Discord for voice communication and go with a work hard play hard mentality. We are a heroic progression guild that has been raiding and PvPing in various games for over 10 years. We enjoy giving each other a hard time while still being successful. We play on the Earthen Ring Server as Alliance.

More details - https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20752347004

Please if interested reach out to Isego#1586
Add my battletag BJensen28#1130 would love to talk to you about joining us

Hey Verdreht,

Guildy as Charged is casual raiding guild on Ravencrest. While we’re not a progression group we love to push as far as we can. So all we can ask is that you can learn mechanics and most importantly have patience as we progress. So given your post you seem like you’d be a good fit with us. (As you can tell from me, you don’t have to be on Ravencrest to raid with us or be part of the guild). If you want to talk further just shoot me a message: EasyCompany#11330 (bnet). Take care and hope to hear from you

Hello! My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ Alliance community on the Proudmoore server. Most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. We run 3 raid groups, so plenty of room for you. Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around. :smiley:

You can read more at:

You can contact me at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700 if you have more questions!

I wish you luck in the guild hunt! Finding the right group makes a huge difference!

Add my battletag BJensen28#1130 would love to talk to you about joining us

We offer anywhere from casual to hardcore raiding

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 7/8M, 8/8H Uldir, 8/8N Uldir, 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge guild]. We are #1 Alliance on our server group.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 holy paladin and 1 disc+holy priest healer , 1 ranged dps. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic uldir in a timely competitive fashion [in progress] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst for farm bosses.
[Mythic] Sat/Sun main mythic progression days 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic uldir for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

Hi Verdreht,

Guild/Raid Group Name: Legends of Poker
We are a tight knit group of players, most of us have been playing together for the last few years, some even longer. We are a niche guild that runs a raid group consisting of member across many different servers. There are no requirements to realm transfer, you can raid from the comfort of your own realm/guild!

Server: US-Staghelm (Central Time)
Faction: Alliance
Raid Times: 11:30pm - 1:30am Server Time (CT) on Tuesday, Thursday and Monday.
Atmosphere: Mature

Information about us:

We are a mature progression and fun oriented raiding guild. We have been playing together for years and look to continue to do so for years to come! Our raid environment is consistently stable and enjoyable for all members which is critical to our primary goal. We perform the research necessary to clear content and we expect all raid members to be prepared not only with the knowledge of the fights but with consumables (including flasks, potions and food buffs). Being prepared does not preclude having fun though, this isn’t your second job, this is your opportunity to have fun with a mature group doing what we all enjoy!

Goal/Objective:

Our primary objective has always been to reach and defeat the last boss of current heroic content prior to the release of a new tier of content (obtaining the Ahead of the Curve (AotC) achievement). Our secondary goal will be to transition into mythic raiding once we have obtained AotC.

Guild Activity:

We do our best to accomplish our goals on a 2 hours/night (6 hours weekly) raid schedule. This allows a lot of us who have families/intense work schedules to still participate in raiding activities.

Raid Times (all raid times are 11:30pm - 1:30am Server Time (CT)):

• Tuesday
  • Thursday
  • Monday

Class/Role Recruitment Priority:

Range DPS:

• Druid: Low
  • Hunter: High
  • Mage: Medium
  • Priest: High
  • Shaman: Medium
  • Warlock: Low

Melee DPS:

• Death Knight: High
  • Demon Hunter: Medium
  • Monk: Medium
  • Paladin: Medium
  • Rogue: Medium
  • Shaman: Medium
  • Warrior: Medium

Healers:

• Discipline Priest: Medium
  • Monk: Low
  • Paladin: Medium
  • Holy Priest: Low
  • Shaman: Low

Tanks:

• Death Knight: Low
  • Demon Hunter: Low
  • Paladin: Low
  • Warrior: Low

We aim to be flexible! Often we have tanks/dps/healers utilize their off-specs if group composition necessitates it or if the fight becomes easier as a result of certain classes doing it. Off specs must be geared enough for current content if they are to be utilized. Because our goal is the AotC achievement for all raid members, we are open to accepting applications from other servers and have no requirements on transferring. We would prefer to accept a minimum of 355 ilvl. Exceptional applications for any class/role will be considered. At this time our priority will be to recruit dps (as indicated above by the relative need next to each class/role). We’re already fairly stacked on healers and tanks.

Guild Perks:

• Guild Repairs
  • Friendly Environment
  • Very Experienced Raid Leader
  • Experienced Raid Members

If you are interested or have any questions, please feel free to contact us in-game
(information provided below) and I will be happy to assist!

Regards,

Ruthe.

Contact Information:
Ruthê - Recruitment Admin (Allorah#1838)
Bitterman - Raid Leader (Contact in-game)

Hello! I’ve linked Minds Eye Recruitment post below:

I’d love to speak with you some more about you all possibly joining our team! You can reach me at Elaeana#1554