Looking for guild

Looking for an active guild that is located in tichondrius. Im very active healer. I have all the healers at 120, some more geared then others. Im always on at 11pm hawaii time, that’s when I get off work. Looking for people who can help me gear.

Divine - Tichondrius (Horde) - 4/12M

We are a community and guild that has been around since 2016 with many members still with us, we are mainly a mythic raiding/mythic+ guild but we are always looking for casual players to join our community and participate in guild events when possible. We do have a couple players that are competing against each other for highest achievement points as well. Hit me up if you would be interested in joining our group =)

Wednesday 8pm CST (Casual Heroic raid)
Friday 8pm-11 PST (Main Mythic raid)
Saturday 8-11pm PST (Main Mythic raid)

Btag: Tyrue#1545
Discord# Tyrue#1556

sent you a friend request

Hit me up in game if you still looking for a home. I am GM of Indesertus. Some of us have been playing together since vanilla. so we are still active lol. Doing m+ currently and heroic nya just to finish it off before the xpack hits. otherwise we are out of the raiding rat race until the xpack when we get back into it. if you still looking anyways

Hi Keegroll,

Not sure if you are still looking for a guild or not, but Bifrost is recruiting for end of BFA mythic content but also SL content pushing for CE. If you are interested in chatting, you can add me on discord and we can discuss your goals and expectations for SL upon release. I look forward to speaking with you. :slight_smile:
Who are we?

Bifröst is forming an offshoot of our community into a Mythic raiding team and have immediate core spots open.

Tanks: Brewmaster/Paladin

Healers: Paladin, Shaman, Druid

Ranged DPS: Mage, Warlock, SPriest

Melee DPS: Warrior, Rogue,Demon Hunter

Even if your current class/spec is not listed, please do not hesitate to contact us (We are a progression guild after all and we will always consider exceptional players)

Raid times:

Tuesday: 7:30 PM (PST) - 10:30 PM (PST)

Thursday: 7:30 PM (PST) - 10:30 PM (PST)

Monday: 7:30 PM (PST) - 10:30 PM (PST)

Does the guild run M+?

Our group does Mythic+ daily when we aren’t raiding. We have a few individuals who are pushing to +20’s. At the time that SL drops we will be sure to have teams for dungeons so we can get everyone as geared as possible.

What are our goals?

We are looking to be CE every tier. With a 9 hour raid schedule.

If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to one of our officers for more information.

Skönk#1440 (alt code = alt+0246)
Discord username Feig#7763

Noxx#11413

Kadranos#1830

We look forward to hearing from you and raiding with you soon enough!

Best Regards,

Skönk-Tichondrius

Bifröst