Looking for guild

Hello,
120 Havoc DH looking for a Wed/Thurs raiding guild. My ilvl is 352 at the moment but will get higher by the end of the week. I’m very active and 4/8 heroic.

• Server: Stormrage

He man, I don’t know if you’re into a server transfer, but we’d love to have you at least hang out and do M+ until you get raid geared and then hop into raid with us!

Death Symposium is a Heroic progression raiding guild, going 1 night a week. Currently that is Sunday evenings at 7pm EST, although that could change in the future. This is a Horde guild in the Skullcrusher-Gul’Dan-Black Dragonflight server grouping. Looking for a few more players to round out our group and sub roles when needed.

About Us: We are a group of veteran players made up of RL friends, WOTLK guild mates, and fellow raiders from Legion. The decision was made to stick to Heroic content to minimize stress and time sink. We like to keep things low key and fun, but when it comes to raid we expect everyone to bring their game face. That means on time, all consumables in order, all gems/enchants in order and bonus points if you’ve watched all the fight vids before hand. Outside of raid you can find our members doin M+, mog runs, pvp, and world quests. Laid back group of guys.

Openings : We are willing to talk with anyone, but priority spots are below. Special interest in those willing to swap/flex roles.
Death Knight (any)
Warrior (dps)
Druid (any)
Pally (any)
Monk (any)

Hit me back here or shoot me a personal message if interested!
krayziejapan#1674

Hey man shoot me a message on bnet Pollo#1500 would love to talk to you

Hello there! Our Alliance guild [Duality] is recruiting a Tank and Healer position for Uldir along with any DPS classes, as well as for further content in BFA. We are a semi-hardcore / casual guild that have heroic on farm and are progressing into mythic!

Our current progression

• 8/8N Uldir-
  • 8/8H Uldir-
  • 1/8M Uldir-

Our raid times

• Tuesday Optional Alt/Main run. 11pm EST - 1 am EST.
  • Wednesdays / Thursdays 9PM - 12pm EST.

Looting system : RC loot council, with any personal loot people don’t need and can trade.

Server : Whisperwind/ Dentarg- Alliance heavy sever.

Voice Chat : Team Speak 3

What we’re looking for
Being on time and prepared for raids. Which Includes :

• Enchanted -
  • Gem slots filled -
  • Food -
  • Flasks -
  • Potions -

Recruiting Classes

• BM Monk -
  • Holy Palidin / Ret paladin -
  • Disc Priest -
  • Hunter -
  • Shaman -
  • Rogue -
  • Warrior Dps-
  • Mage -
  • Warlock -
    Spec not excluded to exceptional players.
    We also do regular group content such as Mythic+ dungeons, Island Expos, Leveling alts together, and hang out playing other games with each other as well. If you’re interested, we could always use more dedicated people that’d like to join a gaming community such as ours.

You can contact me here :
Battle-net tag - Vercross#1411

Hi Thalarianor!

My guild is recruiting more players as we continue to push Mythic progression and prepare for 8.1 raiding. We’re currently 3/8M, pushing Mythic content since Nighthold, and our days/times are listed below. We also have some of the strongest Mythic+ players on our server.

You can check out our WoWProgress and/or RaiderIO page for progress and stats, or visit our website here https://sites.google.com/view/oakenrebirth/home where you can apply to join, see our logs, and get more information about raiding with us, our community, and making Oaken Rebirth your new guild home.

Reach out to me at my contact information below to discuss things further. Thanks!

Guild: Oaken Rebirth (US-Ysera)
Faction: HORDE
Raid Times/Days:

• MYTHIC: Tues & Wed 830-1130pm EST (530-830pm PST)
  • HEROIC 1: Thurs 830-1130pm EST
  • HEROIC 2: Fri 930pm-1am EST

Recruitment Contacts:
BattleNet: Jaz#1591
Discord: Jaz#3719