Looking for guild

Looking for a casual guild. Im mostly casual but like to possibly start raiding again. I am mainly a pally healer but have other toons. I do have other friends IRL that if I find the guild a good fit may try to get them to join too. Thank you for your time in reading this. :slight_smile:

Main:
120 Belf Pally Healer
Realm: Feathermoon
Time zone: EST

Hi Caponn! We are StuggIe CuddIe ([H]Mal’Ganis), an old guild with good people. We are looking for friends to either join our ranks, or to join us for our first Mythic pulls! We have former top raiders, casual raid loggers, and everything in between. We enjoy spending time together, and are looking to engage in more content. We are a mix of IRL friends and online besties.

Raid times: Tue/Thur 7PM CST-10PM

So if you are looking for a guild to call home, or if you want to xrealm raid with us, say hi!

Discord (preferred):
Nayelie#8867
Bnet:
Nayelie#11859

Hi Caponn!

Found a Green Quest (Est. March 2018) a horde PVE guild with a cross-realm community is located on Zul’jin. We’re a small but growing fun, friendly, social family. We have a big focus on fun in and out of Azeroth.

We host community events such as fun contests, leveling groups, crazy mythics/dungeons/raids and more!

If you would like more information, have any interest or have any questions please reach out to me on here, battle.net or discord.

Real ID: Kiua#1912
Discord: Kiuayoukai#2395

Hey!

Our guild is a casual heroic raiding guild. We’re made up of a team of family and friends that have been playing together for years. I’m not sure what your experience is for this tier, but if you’re looking to try raiding next patch we’d love to have you!

We raid once a week on Saturday night, 9:30pm-12:30pm Central and Sunday/Monday we run mythic+ to help gear people up in between if you didn’t want to raid but still run some sort of content with us.

Lately, we’ve also been really into leveling alts. So if that’s your jam, we always like having people with us! :stuck_out_tongue:

You won’t need to transfer, either. We have a few guildies from other servers, too. Send me a message on btag if you have any questions!! Kozie#1664

Hey Caponn!

We are on zuljin and we are a super chill, casual guild that is currently rebuilding our raid team and could use another healer in the ranks sounds like we could be a great fit for you
Message me with any questions

Btag hgrant225 #1568