Looking for guild

I just returned to the game after a long break. I’m looking for a guild to possibly raid with in 8.3 when released. I have a few toons to offer and I can play any of them at high levels. those toons are:
boomkin/resto
mistweaver/WW
Rogue
mage(any spec)

I’m pretty flexible with raid times and days. I will meet attendance requirements, always prepared. I accept criticism both negative and positive. I’m always looking to better myself. I will check logs and critique my own performance. I’ve played since Vanilla so I’ve been around awhile.

Thank you for reading this post and I look forward to your replies.
Colizzy#1521

update* didn’t realize I was posting on a 111 rogue.

What level of progression are you looking for? If you’d be happy with Heroic, we might be for you.

Elysium is an AotC/Heroic-focused guild (Horde) that was formed in Cata and has raided consistently since then (some of us have been playing together even longer than that). We’ve cleared every raid on Heroic since we formed and are currently 8/8H EP. We found that when we started to dabble in Mythic it resulted in much more stress and much less fun, so we focus on Heroic now (plus things like running the Heroic Warfronts, timewalking raids, etc). While we expect people to do their part to pull their weight, people > progression.

We raid Wed/Thurs from 7-10pm PST (Hyjal is a West Coast server). Outside of that, our members enjoy Mythic+, battle pet collecting, achievements, and obsessing over transmog. We are a tight-knit group that all have lives outside the game (kids, jobs, etc), but also greatly value our in-game family.

Hit me up in game if you’re interested and we can chat more!
Liliova#1249 (on bnet)

< After Work >

@ [H] US - Mal’ganis

ABOUT US:
We are a dual raid team guild, led by CE raiders with previous leadership experience. One team is AOTC+/casual and the other is CE/semi-hardcore. Both raid atmospheres are laid back, but focused and goal oriented. We plan to fully launch our CE team by Patch 8.3.

We do not cater to the easily offended, nor do we want players who think it’s interesting or cool to act like a high schooler.

Weekday CE Team Information
Semi-Hardcore
Tuesday: 6 - 10pm Central
Thursday: 6 - 10pm Central
Goal: Achieve CE every tier and sell heroic runs on our off days.
Needs: All - We are building exclusively for 8.3

Also willing to absorb a group and lead it to victory!

Weekend AOTC+ Team
Casual
Saturday: 7 - 9pm Central
Sunday: 7 - 9pm Central
Goal: Achieve AOTC every tier and dabble in Mythic for fun.
Needs: DPS, Heals, OFF-spec tanks

Interested?? Apply now! It’s super fast and easy. :heart:

bit.ly/ApplyAW
Friendly gamers can contact discord: Tigger#0772

Hi Gazalf!

Found a Green Quest (Est. March 2018) a horde PVE guild with a cross-realm community is located on Zul’jin. We’re a small but growing fun, friendly, social family. We have a big focus on fun in and out of Azeroth.

We host community events such as fun contests, leveling groups, crazy mythics/dungeons/raids and more!

If you would like more information, have any interest or have any questions please reach out to me on here, battle.net or discord.

Real ID: Kiua#1912
Discord: Kiuayoukai#2395

<Alliance Lives Matter> Currently 8/8M[US110] , 8/8H EP [first week aotc] , 9/9M BoD [CE] , 2/2H CoS, 8/8M Uldir [CE] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge].

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 disc priest, 1 holy paladin, 1 demon hunter, 2 ranged dps(strong preference for spriest+warlock) 1 elemental shaman… Potentially 1 other stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We just transferred to the largest alliance server in the game, Stormrage! We are making an aggressive push to recruit those who have what it takes to achieve Famed Slayer+Hall of Fame in the final raid tier of BFA and going forward. We also are always recruiting social, normal, and heroic raiders.

Finished US 140 for Mythic BoD. Killed Jaina multiple times before the hardcore nerfs and reclear her every week.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormrage/Alliance+Lives+Matter

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: We are pushing aggressively for Hall of Fame/Famed Slayer/Sub 100 US in 8.3 Ny’alotha raid and going forward. We show marked improvement every single raid tier. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 5 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. We easily achieve cutting edge every raid tier. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization that is going to be a famed slayer raid guild.

Raid Schedule [12 hours / week for mythic team]
[Mythic] Tues/Wed/Thurs/Sun - 8:30 to 11:30 pm central (9:30 to 12:30 pm est)
[Heroic] Saturday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: This is a semi-hardcore mythic progression focused guild first and foremost. We are an extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 21-33. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.()

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Stormrage

Hey there Gazalf!

Check out Murloc Madness! We are a casual heroic only guild that aims for AOTC every tier while maintaining a relaxed, fun and positive atmosphere. We have been successful in achieving our goals since Legion. Our info is below, hope to hear from you and best of luck in your search!

<Murloc Madness>
About Us: <Murloc Madness> is a casual heroic weekend raiding guild located on Area 52. When we’re not raiding, our members are hanging out in Discord playing various games together or just chatting.
Raid Schedule: Friday 10pm-1am EST & Saturday 9pm-1am EST
Progression: 8/8H EP | 2/2H CoS | 9/9H BoD| 8/8H Uldir | All Legion AOTC
More Info: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Murloc+Madness

Contact
Officer: Aszuna (Discord: Aszuna#8963, Btag: Ophelea#1117)
Officer: Inuyokai (Discord: Inuyokai#4918, Btag: Inuyokai#11219)
Discord is the fastest way to reach us!
Spread the Madness!

Hey, we’d be interested in ur mage if you have an interest in that!

About us:

• Sargeras Alliance. We formed during Legion and were pushing mythic content right out the gate. We recently moved as a core to alliance on Sargeras from Horde Illidan. We believe this to be beneficial to us long-term and since the entire core was on board we decided to go through with the move! We believe in having fun as a priority, but Cutting Edge is our goal!

Schedule:
Weds 11pm-2am Server (9pm-midnight PST)
Thurs 11pm-2am Server (9pm-midnight PST)

What We Are Looking For:
Fun is definitely our motivating factor (which is why we agreed as a whole to step away from the game when players did not find it fun). A large factor though is definitely progression and seeing as much content as possible. We are seeking players with a positive attitude that understand an error correction is not a personal attack.

Current Progression:

4/8M

Classes Needed:
Currently Seeking DPS (open to all, but preference for Mage/Lock/Ele)

My Bnet: Chugs#11757

Interested in Aliiance? :smiley:

Ebonvale is looking build a raid team to push into mythic raiding content in 8.3! We are recruiting any who are looking to find a new home where they can push content but also make friends! We are welling to also help anyone gear up!

Raid Times!

(Progression) Monday | 9:45 EST - 12:45 EST
(Progression) Wednesday | 9:45 EST - 12:45 EST
(Alt/Farm Night) Friday | 9:45 EST - 12:45 EST

Questions? Please contact:
GM: (Bnet) KiwiTiger#11312 |(Discord) KiwiTiger#3279

Hello, we are recruiting:

How Long On Brez | Horde | Mal’Ganis

We raid Saturday and Sunday, 1:00am-3:30am CST

Battlenet:
Kawaiihealer#1404
kvncnh#1922

Hello!

We might be the sort of guild you’re looking for! We’re a Burning Crusade guild that’s been raiding together for over a decade now - we raid twice a week, on Tuesday and Wednesday, from 9 to 12 PM EST (6 to 9 PM PST). We are primarily AOTC focused, but we don’t shirk away from doing some Mythic once we have Heroic down on farm.

If this is the sort of home that you’re looking for, please get in touch with us! Our guild recruitment officer would love to talk to you about whether the Carebear Club is the right guild for you!

Guild blurb below:

Carebear Club - Velen is LFM DPS and Healers. We are a fun group of people, that love to make jokes and kill bosses together. We see ourselves as raiders that dabble in mythic, but we really do it to push ourselves. There are a good amount of people that enjoy mythic + outside of our raid times as well. Many of our raiders are also around questing and doing other random things together on off nights. We’re a big family here at CbC and strive to make a person feel at home. 

Raid Times: Tuesday/Wednesday 9pm EST - 12am EST
Raid Progression: 3/8 M, 8/8H
Forum Post Link: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-carebear-club-velen-3-8-m-8-8h-ep-lfm-dps/192734/
Contact Information: Ariana#1409 (bnet)

If you are interested or would like more information please feel free to contact me. Good Luck hunting.

Illidan[H] REWIND 6/8M 2 days guild

Guild

We are recruiting for core spot in mythic raiding. Currently 6/8M and 9/9M in BoD.

Raid times

Tuesday/Wednesday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 15 minutes before raid to do trash).

Attendance

Close to 100% attendance is required obviously RL happens, but we raid only 6 hours per week, so almost perfect attendance is required to be a raider.

How to Apply

• Visit our website : rewindguild (dot)me

• Before filling up the application, Read raider expectations, it’s easy and takes 2 sec.

• If you don’t put any effort in your app, probably shouldn’t app.

• Don’t see your class or spec? No worries! Applications are always open, and every class, role, and spec is encouraged to app.

Contacts

If you have any questions feel free to message any of the below (please note that adding someone doesn’t mean you won’t need to app :slight_smile:

Nietto : Battletag Mat#11420

Shdwphnx : Battletag Shdwphnx#1623.

Rawrlax : Snoarlax#1646

Asagami : Battletag Sasha#12635

☆Novus Sanctum☆

[A] Novus Sanctum (Lightbringer) is a Heroic Progression guild focused on getting AOTC for every raid tier. We’re a bit more than casual, but not quite hardcore. Think Casual with standards and expectations. Raiding together since WoD, we’re a close-knit community looking to add a few key players to our raid team for current and future raiding.

Progress:

The Eternal Palace – 8/8H (AOTC)
Crucible of Storms – 2/2H (AOTC)
Battle of Dazar’alor - 9/9H (AOTC), 1/9M
Uldir: 8/8H (AOTC), 2/8M

Raid Nights:

Tuesday and Thursday - 5:45pm -8:30pm PST (server time)

Current Need(s) :

DPS:
Shadow Priest
Warlock
Mage

We are also always open to skilled and motivated players who want to raid and clear content in a timely manner but want a life outside of WoW as well.

Just looking for a guild with nice people to socialize with? Still gearing up, or don’t want to raid at all? No Problem! We take casual players and under-geared alike!

We welcome good people for good times!

Guild Focus:

Heroic Progression with an emphasis on working together as a group without drama. We expect you to be knowledgeable of your class, be prepared for new bosses (watching videos, proper add-ons such as DBM or Bigwigs). We offer guild repairs, active discord/guild chat, helpful guildmates, etc. We also have a very consistent M+ community with multiple keys happening just about daily. Of course there are the transmog and achievement runs, etc.

Come join us for 8.3!

If interested or want to find out more, add and message me at:

BNET: Bree#11915
DISCORD: Bree#204

Hey there!!

Our guild is a casual heroic progression raiding guild made up of friends and family primarily. We’ve been playing together for a few years!

We are looking for either DPS or Healer, so that would depend on you what role or class you’d like to fill. We do have a severe deficit of range DPS though, so that would be very helpful!

Our current progression is 7/8H Eternal Palace and we’re making solid progression towards Azshara. Once we finish this progression, we’ll be going through Normal and/or Heroic to gear alts and new raiders. So we’d get you started raiding the later half of this tier when we clear Heroic EP and in progression for 8.3.

Although we are casual, we do expect to progression. Our ‘casual’ status is just because we only raid once a week. :slight_smile: We run mythic+ as a group as well! So if you would like to start off with those with us, we can get you started any time.

HI Cinos,

I’m not sure if you are looking at alliance but here is our info.

Retaliation is an alliance heroic progression guild that has been raiding and playing together in various games for over 10 years. We enjoy giving each other a hard time while still being successful.

Retaliation raids on Tuesday and Wednesday nights 8 PM to 10 PM ET. We use Discord for voice communication and go with a work hard play hard mentality. We also require a mythic+ to be completed each week to assist with progression. (We do these as a guild).

More details - AOTC Guild Recruiting - Come give each other crap with us!

Please if interested reach out to Isego#1586