Looking for guild

im looking for a casual leveling guild with some dungeon stuff i am a returning player im on baelgun server

Twilight Sanctum (Horde) is a casual guild located on Trollbane/Malfurion servers. Many of our members are returning players after taking long breaks. We currently are looking for consistent players to build our raid team. Our members are friendly and helpful. If you are looking for a new home please stop by and kick your feet up. If you would like more information please feel free to contact Juju#1780 on b-net.

Evening Aeral,

If you’d ever like to explore the Dalaran server reach out and see if Pak Cafan might suit. We’re a long standing guild that is no stranger to those coming back from gaming hiatus. Ping me on bnet if you’d like to chat: Peregryn#1292

Hey, we’d love to have you and happen to also be located on Baelgun-Doomhammer, but we are horde side! You can message me on bnet Alveia#1839 to chat if you are open to playing horde though.

Hi Aeral!

Found a Green Quest (Est. March 2018) a horde PVE guild with a cross-realm community is located on Zul’jin. We’re a small but growing fun, friendly, social family. We have a big focus on fun in and out of Azeroth.

We host community events such as fun contests, leveling groups, crazy mythics/dungeons/raids and more!

If you would like more information, have any interest or have any questions please reach out to me on here, battle.net or discord.

Real ID: Kiua#1912
Discord: Kiuayoukai#2395