Looking For Guild

Me and 4 others are looking for a raiding guild. Open to pretty much anything.

List below.

• Fury War
  • Mage
  • Priest (Healing)/Hunter
  • Hunter
  • Rogue

Hi Hlwr!
Times Change is looking for more raiders to kick off our 40m raids! Our schedule will be Fri/Sat 9pm to 12am EST. I will say I can’t guarantee a tanking spot, since that seems to be a pretty popular role in our community. I can be reached in-game at Keljran#1466. I’ll also link our forum post below if you want more info (or just message me and I can answer any questions):

Hey there! :slight_smile:

If you are looking for a casual, family friendly guild that actually helps each other come check Grievance out.

We are mainly still leveling and have no plan to start actively raiding until after the holidays, so there is never any rush to get to 60. If you happen to already be 60, join us in our many Guild events, Leveling days, Rep grind days, Naked runs and of course grinding that level 60 content to be as prepared as you can for when we start raiding in the new year. We may be slower to down content, but we will down all content.

We would love for you to join us if you are looking for a friendly place that will never put raiding above community and will never leave you behind… but with that being said, you will have every opportunity to kill big bad end game bosses with us when we are ready to raid.

Nionya#7814 on Discord for more info

Hey man, Divine Comedy is looking for more core raiders. We’re co-hosting an MC run this Weds/Thurs with AGGRO 8-11 Server time if you are interested in trying us out. Free rolling on main spec gear!

Greetings, in the scenario you are looking for a progressive end game raiding guild, Please check out the God Complex forum post to see if any of it lines up with what you would like to accomplishment. feel free to reach out to me in game.

Bramble would love to have you all. After two weeks of raiding we are 7/10 in MC. We are pugging what we can’t fill as a guild yet, but on track for Bramble only raids by early November. We raid 9 server on Tuesday and Sunday. Catch me on Discord yumili#7017 and I can get you a lot more info about us.