Looking For Guild

I’m a long time WoW Veteran, myself and my girlfriend play a variety of characters. We’ve become a little disenchanted with our current state of the guild we’re a part of. So we’re looking for a new home with friendly players that want and or are willing to work together.

We’ve been through Uldir normal and finished it. We’ve also completed Heroic up to the Zul. Our mains are decently geared, we’d like to push further into content including higher level Mythic Key Runs.

What we’re looking for overall is a friendly, family guild, not a hardcore Raid guild as we wouldn’t fit in well in that kind of atmosphere. We’re flexible with the times we can Raid and would love to hear from you if you’re serious about talking to us. We have Discord, and can use Vent and TS if needed.

Feel free to message me so we can talk further. No Auto-Invites please!

Hello there Nyiacyn! Our Alliance guild [Duality] is recruiting Healer and Dps positions for Uldir and further content in BFA. We are a semi-hardcore / casual guild that have heroic on farm and are progressing into mythic!

Our current progression

• 8/8N Uldir-
  • 8/8H Uldir-
  • 1/8M Uldir-

Our raid times

• Tuesday Optional Alt/Main run. 11pm EST - Until we clear it.
  • Wednesdays / Thursdays 9PM - 12pm EST.

Looting system : RC loot council, with any personal loot people don’t need and can trade.

Server : Whisperwind/ Dentarg- Alliance heavy sever.

Voice Chat : Team Speak 3

What we’re looking for
Being on time and prepared for raids. Which Includes :

• Enchanted -
  • Gem slots filled -
  • Food -
  • Flasks -
  • Potions -

Recruiting Classes

• BM Monk -
  • Holy Palidin / Ret paladin -
  • Disc Priest -
  • Hunter -
  • Shaman -
  • Rogue -
  • Warrior Dps-
  • Demon Hunter-
  • Mage -
  • Warlock -
    Spec not excluded to exceptional players.
    We also do regular group content such as Mythic+ dungeons, Island Expos, Leveling alts together, and hang out playing other games with each other as well. If you’re interested, we could always use more dedicated people that’d like to join a gaming community such as ours.

You can contact me here :
Battle-net tag - Vercross#1411

Get with me in game and lets set up a time to talk in Voice as well. I’m more than willing to give anyone a try but I’d like to better know who I am joining with. Your information given here is a good start.

Still looking?