Looking for Guild

Hello! I am new to the game, like around 3 weeks ago I started playing WOW and I would love to join a guild to start raiding and do dungeons with, I used to play another MMO game called ESO and used to raid a lot there but I quit for WOW. I am now item level 409lvl and I have done couple of Mythic+ runs, I am excited to learn this game and gear up.

I recommend checking the Recruiting Discord if you’re not already a part of it. Guilds are sorted by faction, type (CE, AOTC, etc) and raiding schedule (Weekend/Weekday, etc) to make finding a home easier. If you need any help, just post in help and our mods can assist you. :slight_smile: Good luck this tier!

Link: https://discord.gg/vN2sWsB

PS you can also search in a specific channel for a certain time by using the search bar and selecting a channel you’re interested in. Once you have that you can put a time or a day, etc in order to make sure that you find guilds that meet your schedule needs. The screenshot below is an example. The right side shows the guilds in Horde CE 3 Day that raid at 10pm.

I would check for guilds on Illidan in the more casual channels until you decide what you’re after. Plenty of Heroic guilds are a great place to start. Also welcome to World of Warcraft!

Hello Hobat. We’re looking for some DPS for our raids and you’re right around the ilvl that could work for us. We can help gear you via normals to catch up to our heroic raids. I’m familiar with ESO having been in the beta but never played it on live. Currently, we are H4/8 and AOTC all other raids and x-pacs. Our raid days are Tues->Thurs. If you’re interested in a long standing guild that has been around since the start, please read below.

Hello all. GM of NERVous Horde here. We are one of the oldest, active horde guilds on our server-Bloodhoof. Bloodhoof is an original launch server that even had its original server blade put up for auction. We’ve been around since 2004 and have been raiding since the MC days. We are looking for consistent and talented people to raid during BFA. Our tanks are pretty much set but we are open to DPS and limited heals (DPS with off spec healing is glorious). We have a great history on our server (including #1 progressed horde side guild in MOP) and have been nothing short of a respectful group of people for 14 years. If you are looking for a solid group to raid with, and enjoy the game in the process, visit nerv-clan(dot)com - use our #guild-apps channel on Discord discord(dot)gg/pe6DXFw - or message me on Bnet.

Thank you - NapalmDawn#1157

always looking to help and work with people

Nocturnal Sun on Area52 has a newly forming team recruiting for AotC, we will do mythic once AotC is done. Looking for raiders committed to personal improvement, as well as contributing to a fun team environment. We also take social apps for those not wanting to commit to raiding!

Raid times:
-Sat & Sun 8:00pm – 11:00pm EST

Team Goals:
-AoTC & Mythic Progression at our pace. As we are not in any sort of race mythic progression will be done at a pace that feels comfortable to the team once we reach our goal of AotC.

Team Needs:
High priority to healers or dps with heal off spec, high need for melee classes though DPS of all kinds please contact Jess, exceptional dps will always be considered!

Requirements – Min ilvl of 400 and min neck level of 50 for normal clears, basic knowledge of fights.

About Nocturnal Sun:
-We are a new team; however, a number of the players have raided together before and were 6/8H before this change was made.

• We are an adult guild, if the occasional joking with each other and swearing bother you then we aren’t the guild for you!
    -We consider the enjoyment of the game and loyalty more important then your parse!

Team Expectations:
-We expect all raiders to hold themselves accountable, take ownership of your mistakes and learn from them. Help is always available if you aren’t understanding something or need clarification.
-We expect each team member to come prepared knowing the strategies for each boss before entering raid by looking at strat/kill videos/warcraftlogs replays.
-We expect all raiders to be able to take constructive criticism well so they can look into their own logs/wowanalyzer to improve their gameplay wherever it is needed.
-We expect raiders to have appropriate addons installed and updated before raid; we use Angry Assignments, GTFO and Weak Auras - this is not optional.

To apply contact:
-Jesseika#11484 (Discord Jesseika#6725) Jessieka
-Shadowiz128#1805 (Discord Shadowiz#3133) Shadowiz
Or fill out an app here https://forms.gle/rc6qi9bFesujs8ky6

Hi there!

I will try to keep this as simple and non boring as possible.

Dracarys Productions on Bleeding Hollow was a guild founded in the middle of Legion to engage players in fun friendly activities without the stress off logs/parses. Our main goal was to engage in end game content as well as run mog/mount runs and pvp.

Fast Foward to BFA and our numbers diminished but we were still going strong running mythics and raid.

Here we are now in 8.2. I had to take some time away from running my guild and unfortunately lost alot of players due to that. Most members are alts or just offline members.

I came back to my guild to try and rebuild the community that I had once aspired to do!

My goal is to engage members in that fun-friendly environment.

LF all classes/specs! Need people to run end game content with such as Mythic’s and Raid. We will do mog/mount runs, some pvp and island expeditions, and even help those that are leveling!

Raid days will be Tues/Thurs 8:30-11:00 pm EST

If you want a more laid back, casual enviornment feel free to message me for more information!!

Bnet-Glidergirl90#1793
Discord- Glidergirl90#7366

I look forward to speaking to you soon :smiley: