Looking for guild

Looking for guild, am a lvl 68 tank on the server shu’halo

Hellooo Shadyike !
I would like to welcome you to give The Scalywags on Moon Guard (US) a try. I know that you said you are on Shu’halo, but I just thought that I would reply and say hello and tell you a bit about us . We are just starting to build the guild up . The CoGM and myself have played together & were Co GMs for over 5 year in a guild. With that said we want are wanting to create a casually social positive environment where players can meet like minded people and enjoy the game without feeling the pressure of a big guild.

Guild: <The Scalywags>
Faction: Alliance
Server: Moon Guard US
Recruitment Contacts: Bnet:iamtheanjel#1663, Discord: Anjelica#1602
About Us:
We are a socially casual 18+ guild that would like to offer a positive casually social environment that the game seems to have lost.
**** What We Offer:*** Long walks in the forests , nice long swims though A Thousand Needles with entertainment , cookies, shenanigans, free portals, monthly contests, old school raid fun (no pressure) to get xmogs, pets, and mounts.
18+
SENSE OF HUMOR A MUST!
NO Drama.
NO pressure guild play how you want !
Alts are most welcome.
We accept all as long as you follow the rules.
We are LGBTQ friendly.
<The Scalywags> is not an RP guild but we welcome ones that would like to RP together .
Discord and FB page available

any questions please ask.

I hope that your guild search goes well regardless. Best of luck to you. :slight_smile:

< Solidarity > Is a newly formed guild with members that have been playing together for over a year with 6/9 M BoD and 2/2 H CoS experience looking for active members who want to raid. We are looking for raiders that want to work on clearing BoD mythic now but not focus on CE. We would like to get enough active members now to get ready for pushing CE in the next tier in 8.2. Casual spots are available. Current members do PVP and M+.

Raid Times:
Tues & Thur 9:45pm-12:45am EST

Current Needs:
Heals 1-2
Ranged Dps
Tank 1

Expectations:
Be on time to raid
Have food/pre-pots
Learn fights if needed

Nekth#1564

Koffin#11798