Looking for guild

I can raid any day from 6pm PST -10 PST :nerd_face:
Amirdrassil, the Dream’s Hope i am 9\9 N and 5\9H (not interested in raiding mythic)
I don’t have Keystone Master for season 3

• People that know each other and actually socialize with each other
  • Hanging out in voice chat. (Not just logging out after raid or a keystone)
  • No elitist, No click groups, Respect for others, Having fun and making jokes and
  • learning to be adults about it if somebody gets upset! and actually talking about it.
  • You care more about the player than their IO score/kills on boss

Phury raids tues/weds 9est-11est we play other games outside of wow and have a fairly active discord we’re 6/9h as a group several are aotc already hit me up if ur interested tang#1917

If you are still looking for something, Clan Ghost Bear is rebuilding and looking for individuals to build a solid Mythic + group. So far, we have 3 solid folks and looking for more. We are starting small , get to know folks and build the foundation of a solid community. Raiding is possible later, but we are really looking to build a serious (well, serious at gametime…but still have fun doing other activities in game) Mythic + group. I can be reached at sampson40 #1843. Would like to talk fi you are still looking.

Hello! We’re an 18+ aotc and fun events guild on Thrall. We’re looking for more DPS to join us in raiding and M+. We have explicit language and banter, all in fun! Raiding and M+ with us is a very casual/chill atmosphere, we banter and have a lot of laughs all while progressing as a team. If you’re looking to get KSM for this season we’re always down to help achieve that goal! We’re unfortunately not raiding until Season 4 but we could always put a group together to run it and get you that aotc if you’re interested in achieving that before season 4!

Would love to chat more to see if we’d be a good fit!
Disc: neithia
Bnet: Neithia#1315