Looking for guild

as title states looking for new raiding guild. due to my work schedule i am trying to stick to tuesdays and wednesdays for raiding, however i can do other nights. (work til 9est most weekdays so would be late but could still show and raid). i have other classes at 120 and also raid ready

If you’d be interested raiding Fri/Sat 8-11pm CST please reach out to me at Smrg#1826 or Ouchez#5974 discord. Thanks!

Not sure what classes you all have available but I have a few DPS spots and a core healer spot open with our team! We run late night so if that works for you and your work schedule I’d love to chat. Info below!

<Basic Guild> on Mal’ganis has two late night raiding groups. Insubordinate, a hardcore Cutting Edge Mythic progression group; and Churlish, a casual Ahead of the Curve Heroic group. I think you’d be a fit for our heroic group!

We are a group of veteran players, many who have raided more hardcore in the past, but have settled with families, jobs, or school and are just looking for a more casual raiding experience.

We raid Tuesday and Thursday
10:30pm - 1:30am CT
We are 9/9H AoTC, 2/2N

Looking for 1 core healer, and some DPS to fill in the spots as we tackle Crucible of Storms and continue to clear Battle of Dazar’alor!

We’re currently looking for:
DPS: Rogue/Priest/Shaman (HIGH), Warrior/Mage/DH (MED), Any (LOW)
Healer: 1 Core (Any, Pref Priest), Flex Priest (Can heal or DPS)
Tank: Closed
Ilvl 385 preferred for Heroic BoD.

If this sounds like a fit, let’s chat!
Btag: Kylani#1647
Discord: Kylani#7927

[Count It] is a 3/9M Transfer guild looking to fill some ranks. We were looking for a change of scenery so decided to head over to Mal’Ganis. We are currently 3/9M on this server as well.

Goal: Re-Establish a CE Guild that is able to progress quickly, without carrying unnecessary weight. Continue pushing through BoD at an acceptable rate, while mixing in Crucible of Storms as it drops.

Raid Days:
Sunday / Monday / Tuesday 8:30pm-11:00pm Server (CST) / 9:30pm-12:00am EST

Currently Recruiting:
Tanks (0): None
Healers (2): Resto Druid, Holy Paladin, Disc Priest
DPS w/ Healing OS (1) - Any Non-Monk
Melee DPS (0)
Ranged DPS (2-3) - Mage, Warlock, Mage, Warlock, Mage, Mage

Hitting CoS Normal tonight. After we clear that, we will be going 3/9M in BoD.

Feel free to reach out to one of the officers, starting with Criv and Kerbie, for more information!

-Guild Master and Raid Leader: Criv (Btag: Criv2016#1559) (Discord: Criv#9520)
-Officer and Assistant Raid Leader: Suleredrohx (Btag: Suleredroh#1847) (Discord: Suleredroh#8822)
-Officer and Healing Lead: Mozy (Btag: Angrybear#1287) (Discord: Bear#6958)
-Officer and Recruitment Lead: Kerb (Btag: Kerb#11192) (Discord: kerb#2566)

For the Horde!

Criv