Looking for guild

as title states looking for new raiding guild. due to my work schedule i am trying to stick to tuesdays and wednesdays for raiding, however i can do other nights. (work til 9est most weekdays so would be late but could still show and raid). i have other classes at 120 and also raid ready

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin~

Currently 8/9M, 9/9H BoD, 8/8M Uldir [ce] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge]. We are #1 Alliance on our server group.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 tank (no DH/bear/prot pal) , 1 priest or shaman, 1 ranged dps. 1 dps with strong tank off spec, prefer ww/bm. Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic BoD in a timely competitive fashion (US 250 Minimum) [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst
[Mythic] Sat/Sun 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic night for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

Hey Lostsaviour! Our raids start at 9pm eastern time but I have a couple of raiders that live in AZ which didn’t swap with daylight saving and because of that are 10 to 15 minutes late for raid generally which we have no issue with. If you’re looking at that kind of time frame to getting home from work then we might be something you’d be interested in. If so feel free to add me and we can chat :grinning:

Prestige WorldWide (Area52)

We are an all adult 9/9N 8/9H BOD guild, but whats more than that is we are a group of friends. We raid together, we push keys together, we take care of our weekly islands together, run old content together, and play other games together. We joke around in discord. And have fun playing the game. We openly welcome anyone that wishes to join us into this environment, including them in all we do, and need more!

Tuesday/Wednesday
9pm-12am eastern time

We’re in need of
1 Healer (Rdruid MW Monk preferred all considered)
1 Melee dps (DK DH Warrior preferred all considered)
2 Ranged dps (Mage Lock preferred all considered)

If you aren’t on that list don’t worry, our bouncers take tips, so hit up btag or discord anyway we’ll see what we can do:boom:

Btag: Sataraa#1236
Discord: Sataraa#6900

Heyy bro HIT ME UP!! Wonday#1963 perfect guild for you mang!!

Nocturnal> Is a late HORDE night guild that has been raiding since Ulduar, is currently recruiting experienced and perspective raiders to help rebuild and fill out our roster.

Type: Semi-hardcore progression
Progression: 3/8M Uid
1/9M 9/9H 9/9N BoD

Legion Raid Progression:
7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare: Mythic Cutting Edge
3/3 Heroic Trial of Valor: Ahead of the Curve
5/10 Mythic Nighthold
4/9 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras
9/11 Mythic Antorus, the Burning Throne

Looking for:
Resto Shammy
Holy paladin
Resto Druid
Mage
Warlock
Rogue
Arms/ Fury Warrior

Faction: Horde
Server:<Zul’jin>
Raid Times:Times:
TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY, THURSDAY
10:30pm-1:30am (PST)
11:30pm-2:30am (MTN)
12:30pm- 3:30am (CNT)
1:30pm-4:30am (EST)

Expectations:
Be on time
Have Discord for voice communication
Have installed the required add-ons
Prepare for raids outside of raid times (repairs, food, flasks, potions etc.)
Know your class and raid mechanics outside of raid times

Add-on List:
Deadly Boss Mods
Angry Assignments

Please contact coltongrundy#1258

<Goonies Never Say wipe> 

On Zuljin US

Hey I’d love to talk to you We have core spot for a warlock in our heroic raid group we raid one day a week on Sunday nights from 6pm to 10pm EST Saturday night optional normal / heroic alt raid we are 9/9 Normal and 8/9 heroic with jaina at 2% so def kill this week and hoping to grab a few mythic kills going forward we always get Aotc we run mythic plus 10 and higher keys daily here my battle tag Mako#1649 hope to hear from you

Hi Lostsaviour my guild is currently in immediate need of a lock. We are 9/9H and 1/9M. We raid Tuesday-Wednesday 6-10pm PST (10-1am EST) On our offnights our guildies are very active doing keys, pvp, achievements, etc. Here is the link to our recruitment post with all of our info <LökTar>[H] Hyjal 1/9M 9/9H Recruiting for BoD

Feel free to contact me to chat a bit further Galorina#1877

Hi Lostsaviour! You don’t mention what your flexibility with regard to realm and faction are, so if you’re not interested in making a change, please disregard, but our late night raid team is looking for more right now. We’re a 10 year old Alliance guild on Galakrond, and the team is the Night’s Watch, running Tuesday and Wednesday 12a-3a eastern (11p-2a server.) They’re currently 6/9 Heroic, went AotC last tier, and intend to do so again this one. Specific toon requests include druid, monk and DK, but they have some flexibility and would be happy to talk to a good warlock, if that’s your preference.

Here’s some fresh guild spam for you:

Aegis aegis-galakrond.guildlaunch.com is a social guild that supports raiding, rather than a true raiding guild, so our primary goal has always been to create a stepping-off point for whatever adventures our members dream up. For us, playing wow is about the relationships we build with other players (in some cases literally, I married one of our raid leaders about five years ago and we had a bunch of guildies at our wedding.) Aegis has been home to some of us since 2009 but we also have and value many newer members, so it’s not just an insular group of old hats… We’re on a central time server, but the guild has significant numbers of active players from Eastern to Pacific (with outliers further afield) so there’s usually folks on daytime and evenings tend to be active well into Pacific evening.

We have been fielding current-yet-casual raid teams since Wrath of the Lich King. In Battle for Azeroth, we have four, three heroic progression teams (all with AotC in Uldir) and a casual free-for-all. Raidball is a 2-day raid that cleared AotC in all tiers in Legion, and has been raiding together for much longer, with a very conventional evening raid schedule - T Th, 7-10 server. Our more niche raid teams are Morning Woodies and the Night’s Watch. Woodies is not for the faint of heart, they raid at 6 am server on Sundays and are always interested in meeting focused raiders. The Night’s Watch is our later night crowd, they raid 11p-2a central on Tuesday and Wednesday. For the more casual member or alcoholic, Saturday night is home to an informal Drunk/Fun run around 8 server. All of our raids prefer to take the player, rather than the class, and encourage you to play what you enjoy, but specifics are up to each individual leader - I’m happy to get you in touch with the relevant personages upon request!

We also have plenty of non-raiding members who are active in guild chat (and Slack/Discord) and will enthusiastically join you on a mythic key, old content farm, fishing party or whatever you dream up. It’s a nice mix of people who like to talk shop about class mechanics and people who can’t stop drinking the altohol with a few achievement obsessives thrown in. We are an adult guild, average age somewhere in the 30s (based on the totally unscientific guild chat approach to polling…) and we all have real lives and other interests, and we like sharing those with our guild family as well. (A few members got together for a Spartan race last year, but you will not catch ME queueing for that particular instance any time soon.)

If any of this sounds appealing, our website can give you an idea of our guild culture, or I am available at btag Simsarah#1655 or discord Simsarah#2087 to field questions, comments, or cutting remarks!

Hello there Lostsaviour! :slight_smile: I am Sinblossom, the GM of Entity (a Horde guild on Dalaran). We are currently 9/9H BoD and are looking for strong ranged DPS for the upcoming Crucible instance! Our progression raid days/times are currently Monday and Fridays 9pm RT to about 11pm RT. If you are interested feel free to add me and message me anytime!

BTag: LilDictator#11665

Hello!

< Low Battery > [H] is a semi-casual guild on Thrall, and we are looking for more ranged DPS. We are currently 3/9M in BoD, and our raid schedule is Tues and Wed from 9pm -midnight EST.

Outside of raid nights, you’ll find folks forming groups for M+ throughout the week. We also schedule weekly guild events and rotate through activities such as alt raids, achievement runs, RBGs, or game night in discord.

Here is a link to our recruitment post:
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-low-battery-9-9h-3-9m-bod-lfm-rdps-tues-wed-9pm-12

If you are interested or have any questions, please reach out to me: CallaLily#1369. I hope to hear from you. Best of luck with your search!

Hello there, if Sundays also work for you we’re a Weds/Sun looking for a couple more dps to round out our mythic team.

CD is a progression-oriented guild that’s been around for 13 years and just recently moved to Area 52 from the Eonar server. We pride ourselves on only playing with people we actually enjoy spending time with(no toxicity or drama) and are currently looking for mature players to bolster our roster. We are currently 9/9 Heroic 1/9M We also have a strong Mythic+ community, which we are trying to grow further.

Our main raid nights are Wednesdays and Sundays 8-11PM EST. We also frequently do a Friday Night Normal fun/alt raid and M+ runs on most non-raid nights.

Hit up Slowthar(Cretia#11550), Begzilla(Chibi#1952), Daishii(lokiashaman#1399) or Moruba/Andoras(Dolgare#1940) for more info and to do some runs and get to know us.

Guild - Ravens Crusaders US Wyrmrest Accord
We are a new guild with good freinds and good attitudes. Starting a raid team with Heroic and Mythic experience and looking for some people that are willing to be dedicated and push the content as far as it will go and we are willing to help gear if needed.
Raid times/days - Wed/Sun 6:00pm-8:30pm PDT.
Current progression - 2/9N Battle of Dazar’alor
Requirements - 370 ilvl a good attitude, and willing to work with others
Needs - ( all specs and especially Tank)
Contact info -
Bnet: CplConfused#1157 | Discord: Boriskarloff#4583

Hi there Lost, if willing to go alliance check out our schedule below.

Retaliation is a heroic progression guild that has been raiding and PvPing in various games for over 10 years. We enjoy giving each other a hard time while still being successful.

Retaliation raids on Tuesday and Wednesday nights 8 PM to 10 PM ET. We have an alt night of Sundays at 7 PM ET. We use Discord for voice communication and go with a work hard play hard mentality.

More details - Retaliation Recruiting

Please if interested reach out to Isego#1586

Hey Lostsavior,
Our guild is < Secret Door > and we’re on [H] Illidan. We just server/faction xferred during the blizz sale.

We raid Tues/Thurs 9pm-12 ET. If you were running a bit late on Thurs, and we know about it ahead of time, it wouldn’t be an issue for us.

We are currently 7/9 H, but I expect that we’ll get Blockade down next week, and can start working on Jaina. We have been AotC every raid tier in Legion and Uldir - I expect that we will continue that trend.

I hope that we can chat some more.
Feel free to add me.
bnet: Anda#1503
Discord: Anda#0691

Hi Lost,

We might be a good fit for you.

Armageddon Industries - Horde - Area 52 - Age 25+

About Us:

Our guild environment/community is like back in the glory days of WotLK. A mature atmosphere free of stress, vulgarity, discrimination, and all that other toxic stuff is our top priority. We are more than just raiding and focus on building gaming friendships with like minded adults. We are a &ldquo;real life first guild&rdquo; meaning we see gaming as a hobby and not another job. :slight_smile: We are a multi game community: WoW, Destiny 2, ESO, GW2, and Anthem.

BfA Progression: BoD 6/9H & 9/9N, Uldir 8/8H (AotC)

Legion Progression: Antorus 11/11H (AotC), ToS 9/9H (AotC), NH 10/10H (AotC), ToV 3/3H (AotC), EN 4/7M & 7/7H (AotC)

Mission

• Fun and stress free is more important than loot or progression.

• Provide a mature atmosphere free of “teenager/young adult” drama, ignorance, and constant foul language.

• Maintain quality membership over quantity of members. We do not mass invite just to pump membership numbers. We take pride in considering player personality, loyalty, helpfulness, and game history over current skill and gear. Skill and gear can be helped, bad attitudes (racist, elitist, egocentric, offensive, etc) cannot.

• Expect fellow members to earn their way and not be carried. We do expect you to reasonably maintain your raid toon.

• DRAMA will not be tolerated. Keep it chill or get /gkicked.

Schedule of Guild Sponsored Events

WoW

• T/Th 11pm-2am Server (EST) - Core Raid Team

• Sun - Dungeons (Mythic/Timewalkers/Challenge)

If you are interested, contact us in game/discord:

Mirielle

Battletag ID - Mirielle#1541

Discord ID - Miriel#2724

Novabomb (Guild Master / Raid Lead)

Battletag ID - Armageddon#1974

Discord ID - Skybolt#2791

Or reply here:

1 Like

How about weekends?

Renegades is a Horde raiding guild on Trollbane. We raid on Saturday and Sunday evenings from 6:30 – 10:00 p.m. EST. We are currently 9/9H and 3/9M in BoD.

The guild was formed in May 2010 with a focus on community, and we pride ourselves on balancing a friendly environment with pushing Mythic progression. If you’re looking for a guild where raiders push progression at the expense of the people that they’re raiding with, we are not the right guild for you. But if you’re looking for a place to kill Mythic bosses with a quality team of players, I would welcome the opportunity to talk to you and tell you more about our guild.

If you have any questions or would like to discuss our guild and raiding environment further, please add my BattleTag, Zaranna#1449.

Thank you for your consideration.

I hate to do the guild spam so I’ll spare you that.

WHY YOU MAD raids Wed/Thurs (8-1030 PST = 11 EST-130 EST – which I hope works for you!) we also enjoy running M+, xmog, pvp etc. We’re 1/9M 9/9H cleared (as of this week :D) looking for more like minded individuals.

Add me on btag: Anjeruh#1377 and we can talk some more! Look forward to hearing from you :slight_smile: