Looking for guild

Been trying out the class trials and I decided I want to level a Paladin. I am going to focus on Ret spec, but I will also be gearing Prot and Holy to help fill any role the guild needs. I am looking for a social guild to join, maybe get into raiding and mythic+ when I get geared up. I am interested in raiding, but I dont want to be pressured to get to endgame to start doing it. I want to take my time leveling. Server and faction doesnt matter. I usually only play Horde but I am open to trying out the Alliance too.

I heartily approve of your class choice!

If you’re willing to play Alliance, please consider Phoenix on Whisperwind. We’re a welcoming, no-pressure guild that raids normal and heroic, runs mythic+, and will periodically do fishing contests, achievement runs, etc. We’ve also got plenty of people who ignore all that and do their own thing. If you do get into raiding, we run Wed./Thurs. 8-10 Central time.

Feel free to reach out to me on Bnet: BattleOoze#1158234. Thanks, and good luck on your search!

You should check us out! We’re definitely not the type to pressure you into endgame stuff. We’re here just to have fun and help each other out. We’re still building so we’re a little quiet but we’re working on it! Feel free to reach out to me on disc as well: Roxania#1205

1 Like

Hello Siael!

Chaotic Sol is an Alliance guild on Dalaran, we have many players who are new to the game or are altaholics (like myself) so many of us are also levelling regularly. If you’d like some company we’d be happy to have you join us! We would also love to help you gear up when the time comes, and we run m+ and normal/heroic raiding.

I main a holy pally, and our guild leader is a prot pally, so if you need any tips on either we’d be glad to help you master the class!

Hope to hear from you!

Btag: Xylunara#1333

Hey

[Area-52, Horde] [1/10M] [10/10H] Is a newish semi-hardcore raiding guild with a mission to achieve [Cutting Edge]. Self improvement and self accountability is a must, while pushing to clear content in a timely manner. We have a very active Discord, and leadership with Cutting Edge experience.

We have immediate core spots open to push current content. All exceptional players are encouraged to apply even if your role is not listed. Spots are competitive and effort will be rewarded.

Our short term goal is to achieve Cutting Edge and then push to ultimately becoming a top US 200 guild. All of our leader ship sports cutting edge experience. Our raid lead is 10/10 Mythic SoD (current tier).

Currently Looking for:
Any DPS
And DPS with off spec HEALS or TANK.

Raid days are Tuesday/Thursday. 7:45PM-11PM EST

What we expect from you:

If given a raid spot. Be committed to your role in raid.
Be reliable, show up to raid on time and notify leadership (at least 6 hours ahead of time) if you can’t make it! 95% attendance is key.
Be prepared, show up to raid with: consumables, gems, along with gear that is fully gemmed and enchanted.
Respect everyone’s time and effort (this is basically a teamwork building game)!
Be adept and know how to play your character (using all of your spells and attacks correctly and efficiently).
-Knowledge of all the boss fights in the current tier.

Apply through Discord
Discord Invite Code: [8nhMUVk3FD]

Hey Roxaira, your guild sounds exactly like what I am looking for. And your on Hyjal too! I will add you on Bnet when I get home.

Hey there Siael! It seems like we may be a good fight socially for you! We are AotC oriented and really try to make allowances for people to play what they enjoy. Also no rush in getting to endgame, game is meant to be enjoyed. I’ll drop our spam below, but if we seem like we might be a good fit feel free to reach out! My contact details are in the spam. Hopefully we’ll chat soon but incase we don’t, good luck in your hunt!

Hi Siael! Take a look at Weekenders! We have a FridayFunRaid (alts/new raiders) at 8p EST and raid Sat/Sun 130-4p EST. We do weekday M+ during the week (M/W/Th 8p EST) and provide an active Community too so you don’t have to server xfer if you don’t want to! All guild activities are posted and available to Community members. Of course we want you as a guildie but it’s nice to keep your old friends and guild sometimes, right? :slight_smile: We are currently 9/10 H SoD, actively working on downing Sylvanas as well as working on Mythic Tarra (19%)! We can help you get geared and join us on progression. Check us out!

Community link: https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/wPZV4A3fg3a?region=US&faction=Alliance

I look forward to hearing from you!